Cream of the Crop - October 2011

Joolz

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest La Viva Sativa

The Villian for me a truelly stunning picture all rest are great pics but the actuall pic from v is pure quality the plant colours and frost just top it all off .

best luck to all. :yinyang::skin_up:

Really tough one this month, voted doobz in the end but the outdoors shots were spectacular as well! The purpling on those FDs wow n villains blueberry looked lush too!!

Shit, really tough month to call.... well done to all you folks in this months comp!

Dodgee (salivating)

Chilli's Lebanese stud Meister gets my vote this month..:yep:

He was a stud meister :naughty: - had his wicked way with a couple of G13 girls and sowed his oats. I managed to harvest some of the seeds for a GG next year.

Interestingly, seconds after that picture was taken, I was spotted by a farmer, who chased and nearly caught me in his Land Rover

Thanks for the nomination and to all that have voted for the stud :cheers:. Good luck to all the other nominees :hippy:

• Like 2

no offence but I have never grown oldtimes before The strain in the pic is Lavender G13 Haze x Chronic...

Well it get`s my vote mate :skin_up:

no offence but I have never grown oldtimes before The strain in the pic is Lavender G13 Haze x Chronic...

Doobz you hold the top spot for not naming your gallery pics and then posting very good shots..:)

• Like 1

the outdoor shots this month...

if i didnt feel so weird about it id be voting for a purple boy

the wizard gets my vote :alien2: