■【Grower of the Month】■ October ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

■【Grower of the Month】■ October ■  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A bit late with the pics, but here we are with my choice of prizes for the Sweet Seeds October "Grower of the month" prize. :wub: I'm in love with it already, you can read all about it in my diary if you like as i'm high as a kite right now. :stoned:

Digi Volcano and the easy valve system.

A huge thankyou for the cup too!, qualiity. Not forgetting the other things. :yep:

Sweet Seeds, tommy. You are simply the best and made my dreams come true this christmas. :notworthy:

All the best to each and every one of you and a very merry christmas to you all. :santa:

med_gallery_46705_2371_61829.jpg

The cup, filled with Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel. This was one of last years prize competition seeds which i grew out last grow gratefully given to me by sweet seeds.

med_gallery_46705_2371_360597.jpg

Lovely engraved plaque.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_176055.jpg

I cannot thank you all enough. :thumsup:

• Like 3

Good one mate :yep:

You're welcome!

Hope you enjoy your Volcano, cup and the other Sweet Seeds stuff ;) Can't wait to see you filling that cup with the harvest of the plants that helped you get the cup :yes:

I'll pass by your diary soon to share some tips about the Volcano.

Sweet smokes!! :santa:

tommy

It's been a long time since I last dribble but just looking at that cup full 'o' bud has made me rather moist.

I've now got to change my clothes so ill leave you with my best of luck with the rest of the comp, and hope you have a good crimbo (hard I know with a volcano wake n bake before presents) lol

All the best buddy

• Like 1