■【Grower of the Month】■ October ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

■【Grower of the Month】■ October ■  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi growers!

So, polls closed...

Here's the final standings

• 1st - Amnesia - 28 votes
  • 2nd - se7en - 22 votes
  • 3rd - Nu Jerzey Devil - 9 votes
  • 4th - BongMonkee - 5 votes
  • 4th - Chilli - 5 votes

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - October 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ Amnesia ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

Congratulations Amnesia! It was well deserved :yep: I hope you keep the great jog you've been doing so far ;) During next week we'll speak to arrange things about sending you the prize, in the meanwhile have a look at our webshop to choose what you want to receive with 250 euros in products (250 euros of the 500 euros are in products and the other 250 euros in cash). Here's a link to the Sweet Seeds online growshop: http://sweetseeds.es/shop/index.php?id_lang=1

If you have any question or comment you can PM me at any time :stoned:

Congratulations also to the other growers, I'm sure it will be a matter of time until you get another chance :smokin: Great job mates! :yep:

Note: I'll re-open the thread at 01h00m so that the poll can remain closed long enough for us to have the visit of a few users that could testify that at 23h59m the poll results were just right as posted in this post. Anyway, if there was any doubt, this could be a proof: http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1320104328/gallery_44939_2830_90102.jpg

Sweet regards! :oldtoker:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 5

congratulations to amnesia for the top quality diary! thank you for sharing it in such a nice way!well deserved mate!

to the others(that includes me)lets rock and roll! :guitar:

• Like 2

Well done to all contestants, big up to Tommy, Sweet Seeds and UK420, I better fucking win next month or I'm getting my account removed and you will all miss me big time

Gunner

• Like 1

:band: This is absolutely mental :guitar: , only just arrived back from a great night out to find out i am the actual winner of grower of the month!:yahoo: I never expected this in a million years as last time i looked yesterday evening me and se7en were very close together for the top spot. I had the opportunity to look at the poll last night just before it closed but was basically too scared to look lol so i thought i would leave it until this morning when i got back. This has made my day, month and year and i truly feel honoured and privilaged to be taking first place.

All the nominess were worthy winners especially se7en in my opinion with all the work going into those three great diaries, I'm sure you and others will be here again next time with a chance as you all truly deserve it. I on the other hand was just doing another installment to my grow diaries, I have written a grow diary for every grow i have ever done since i started growing over 2 years ago and finding my home UK420, so for me writing up this diary was no effort and i love doing them in the hope it may help other growers. The sweet seeds girls have done this by themselves and those great genetics deserve all the praise.

I'm buzzing from head to toe that i have won this and still cannot quite believe it, to be nominated by Sweet Seeds left me gobsmacked but to be chosen the winner by my fellow growers has left me feeling like winning the lottery! :thumsup:

An extremely generous prize from Sweet Seeds too of 500 euros! :eek: I have never won anything like this in my life and i cannot thank Sweet Seeds enough for there extreme generosity and excellent competition.:notworthy:

To everyone that voted for me, i thank you all from the bottom of my heart and if it was possible you would all be here with me emptying a jar or two of fine bud courtesy of sweet seeds.

A big thankyou to Tommy and the rest of the crew from Sweet Seeds for organising such a great competition, and of course Joolz and UK420 for making this happen, as a little token of appreciation my Lifetime subscription will be on its way to you so expect to see me in my permanent Green Jacket soon. :yep:

I'm off to do a bit of window shopping then, May God Bless you all. :realcool:

• Like 6

...as a little token of appreciation my Lifetime subscription will be on its way to you so expect to see me in my permanent Green Jacket soon...

Good man, as theres some tight arses round these parts thats for sure!!

Well done man! :yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

Budelaire A permanent green jacket is the least i can do for my second home, although Mrs Amnesia says it's my first home! :D My yearly one is up soon so i think a lifetime one is the order of the day now.

This is amazing, i'm still reeling in shock at winning and after just looking through the Sweet Seeds shop i'm now even more excited. Everything is sold from growing equipment to nutrients and everything in between as well as just seeds, a nice quality shop you got going on there Sweet Seeds! :yep:

My jaw hit the floor when i saw you also sell the the Volcano digi for €500 :yahoo: I have always wanted a quality vape and i cannot believe i now have the opportunity to actually own one thanks to Sweet Seeds, It would be a dream to have one so Tommy do you think it would be possible to use the €250 cash and €250 to spend in the shop on a Volcano digital vaporiser?. Of course i will to pay the postage to the UK, is this okay?.

I see the Volcano classic is also there for €400 but i think i would prefer the controllability of the digital one.

I've read many good things about the Volcano vapes and to think i might own one is a dream come true. :realcool:

Anyone else think my prize choice is a good idea?

Thanks again so much Sweet Seeds, this is a year to remember. :notworthy:

• Like 2

Sorry for not being around much of late, been very very busy but that's great to come back on and see Amnesia winning grower of the month, nice one mate :yep:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa
Anyone else think my prize choice is a good idea?

well done dude and i think your choice is awesome as i been looking at them ma sell but price has put me at the moment as its 2 near crimbo but with your winnings that be ma first choice. :yinyang: unless i needed any grow gear that is but by the looks of it your sorted.

• Like 2

If thats what you want Amnesia fella! Get it bought!!

Better than a pallet of compost coming from spain thats for sure :)

Well done bud.

• Like 2