.::~ Hell's Sugar - Sweet Seeds Comp. Diary 2011-'12~::.

Guest hell9

PMSL @ susan Boyle comment.. She's enough to sober anybody up!!

Super job so far mate and you clearly have everything under control going by your pics and the progress your ladies are making. I wish I had your humidity :o(

Hope you enjoy your continued success matey

Astro :smokin:

PMSL @ susan Boyle comment.. She's enough to sober anybody up!!

Super job so far mate and you clearly have everything under control going by your pics and the progress your ladies are making. I wish I had your humidity :o(

Hope you enjoy your continued success matey

Astro :smokin:

Thanks Astro, hopefully its plane sailing from here. Once the competition beans all germ I will be happy.

Thanks for stoppin by!

looking good hell..

taking notes i am..knowing what you can get plants to do..

nice, organised diary too.. :yep:

alrite again fella :)

wow @ them autos mate :guitar: . i reckon tommy will be well happy with them cos them pics are a top add imo :stoned: . ive not looked at autos sinse sniggering at lower ryder yields back in the day but yours (and a fair few on here tbh) are kinda turning my thoughts on em :spliff:

keep it up man :yinyang:

wow @ them autos mate :guitar: . i reckon tommy will be well happy with them cos them pics are a top add imo :stoned: . ive not looked at autos sinse sniggering at lower ryder yields back in the day but yours (and a fair few on here tbh) are kinda turning my thoughts on em :spliff:

Was just thinking the very same thing just now before I read this..cant believe how big they get; I used to pfft at lowryders too years back..but if these girls yield over an oz+ for me each in 70 days I will really have to reconsider how I do things..not saying I will go 100% autos ever but so far I am very impressed for sure.

these auto strains are looking like excellent SOG plants. especially for those who dont have access to mothers for clones..

anyway reg, thanks for stoppin by man..

Edited by hell9

yeah im defo having serious thoughts about another small drobe and perhaps a 250hps, the amount of strains you can get in the jars so quickly really appeals :guitar: . i cant wait to see how they all bud out personally :skin_up:

i'll be back (best shwarzenegger accent :) )

Took a few snaps tonight and was going to post but figured I would wait and do a proper midweek update tomorrow instead of a half arsed one tonight :)

However, just to echo what was said in the ^^^ posts..I cant get over how big they get, and so fast..maybe the coco is helping but I dunno..they seem vigorous to say the least..they put the weed in weed for sure..!

FastBud2 #2 (11L Coco) Day 44

gallery_64249_3309_2609.jpg

BlackJack #2 Day 36 (6L Coco)

gallery_64249_3309_14658.jpg

I will have more on the Cream Caramel autos (4), which are coming along nicely. Also, I will have a small update on the competition strains which I have been trying to germinate :) So far I have only had 50% success rate, but I blame myself completely and not SS. 2/3 DoubleWhite came up, but only 1/3 GreenPoison came up. I am going to leave them a few more days obviously but I do not have much hope. I have purchased a 3 pack of Green Poison today to make up for the loss, as I need to fill my tent, as I want to keep it and homogenous as possible ...

Again, I dont blame SS for my abmysmal germ rate. I should of used RootRiots, cuz I had a big bag of em, and/or should of soaked til a long tap root came up. So the 3 new GP are in RR cubes soaked in Rhizotonic and Superthrive, in a humidity dome/germ tray so hoping to have 100% success this time, as I should (and used always :wallbash:) do.. :)

Catch ye tomorrow with a proper update..or maybe Thurs..you know how it is right after harvest time :smokin:

Edited by hell9
  • Like 1

Ooooh...nearly forgot..and the bloomin' reason I went into the tent with the camera in the first place... :headpain:

OK so I need some advice, so Tommy if your listening...or anyone with FastBud Black Jack autos experience really..

I noticed this evening that I am getting purpling of leaf stems in alot of the plants..i dont know if this happened just recently or if its been there all along, but I suspect recently as its less evident in the younger plants. I am worried its a deficiency, but need some input on whether its normal in these genetics, or indeed if it is a deficiency telltale.

Heres an example of the purpling stem on FastBud2 #2

gallery_64249_3309_106293.jpg

As you can see these plants are quite dark green, even with a slight shine to them..thats from the Fishmix...I have since laid off but I am worried that the PK balance might be out of whack..can anyone give me some advice?

genetic or deficiency?

Edited by hell9
  • Like 1

never grown them mate but have your temps dropped a little lately?

i seem to get that on a fair few when the temps drop :)

Not so much..lowest is 19, maxes out at 26 but its usually sitting around the 24 mark whenever I check in up to mid way through lights on..

Ill keep an eye on it tho Reg, ive actually had the thermo out of the tent the last 3 nights but its back in now so will take a look tomorrow evening to see what it drops to. Lights out is daytime for these girls so it doesnt get too cold for them usually.