Bonga and Sweet Seeds diary Competition :)

Bonga

they went mental in there mate!

good grow...

Indeed they did, goes to show you what a good light does, there under 600w Mh now, where as they were only under 120w cfl's before, big difference, plus potting up help loads too :)

Cheers for stopping by mate

Bonga :bong:

Aha Found you,just been trailing thro the diaries thinking Im Ive seen a diary :wallbash:

Looking good mate,them cream caramel keep catching my eye.

Plants are nice and green and healthy looking,and them roots aint too shabby either.

All the best with this grow Bongaman.

Penny.

• Like 1

Aha Found you,just been trailing thro the diaries thinking Im Ive seen a diary :wallbash:

Looking good mate,them cream caramel keep catching my eye.

Plants are nice and green and healthy looking,and them roots aint too shabby either.

All the best with this grow Bongaman.

Penny.

Thanks PA!

Yeah I like the Cream Caramels myself, should be a very nice smoke!

Yeah the roots are looking well, have them in Air-pots now so should have healthy rootballs :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Looks like things are going well for you bonga!

Well done mate and good luck with the rest of the grow!!

Thanks Rhino,

Aye everything is coming on nicely now, proper light and potting up helped loads :)

UPDATE TIME

Hello all, well its time to update this again, plants are doing well, temp lights on/off 26c/20c humidity on/off 55%/65%.

They have now been switched to 12/12 as my new MH light has packed in, with about 730 hours on it, what a waste of time ordering anything of ripoffbay!

Ok so we're down to the good stuff "pics" yay!

Before the bondage session!

post-65360-0-63461000-1322504093_thumb.jpg post-65360-0-38149600-1322504128_thumb.jpg

Jack 47

post-65360-0-89416200-1322504139_thumb.jpg post-65360-0-31099500-1322504206_thumb.jpg

SAD 1

post-65360-0-32018000-1322504227_thumb.jpg post-65360-0-18397900-1322504240_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Evening Bonga mate, how you doing??

Nice to see all looks lush and healthy mate...hope all continues in that manner for you fella.. Loveing those pots too, are you liking them also??

ATB Mate

Astro :smokin:

• Like 1

Thanks Hiphip, Rhino and Astro,

Yeah everything is coming on nicely now :)

Not to sure about the air-pots Astro, I haven't opened them since to have a look at the root ball, but the plants seem happy enough in them :)

OK so I had a look at one of the root-balls today, it very nice lots and lots of roots.

There you go Astro!

post-65360-0-36019000-1322672171_thumb.jpg

I didn't open the thing up proper as I wanted to get it back together lol

Plus had to do some paint shop shit to keep me anonymous :P

Underneath, as you can see I have a sponge kitchen pad underneath (unused :P), as the bottom of the pot is about an inch above the outer rim of the pot.

post-65360-0-06160700-1322672530_thumb.jpg

Later all

Bonga :bong:

• Like 1