Bonga and Sweet Seeds diary Competition :)

Bonga

Hello everyone, welcome to my attempt at the coveted Sweet Seeds Competition :)

First of I would like to thank Sweet Seeds, Tommy_g, UK420 and staff.

Of course I can't forget the members of UK420, who I'm sure I'll be needing their advice, whether that be advice on plants or just trying to calm me down, when I think I've made a mess of the whole operation :)

Anyway down to business, the strains I choose were:

Cream Caramel

Jack 47

S.A.D

I bought B&Q 12L multi purpose compost, lightly mixed some PM granules. (not sure if adding granules this early is wise though)

post-65360-0-38063200-1319065363_thumb.jpg

post-65360-0-56012600-1319065482_thumb.jpg

I apologise about the pictures, cheap shit camera!

Just popped them into soil, they are in a thrown together growdrobe, have them under 100w(2700K) of CFL's.

I've just moved into a new place, and I'm a bit nervous about getting my whole set-up here yet, as I have people coming to look at a few things, hopefully by this time next week I'll be set up and ready to Rock and Roll!

That's it for now folks, I will get more pics up once they show there little heads:)

All comments are welcome!

Plus I have the Tea on mmmmh Barry's!

Bonga :bong: :bong:

• Like 1

Nice choice of strains Bongaman, my CC's are certainly looking promising right now.

I don't really see a problem lightly using granules at germination although i don't do it, on a side note not as though it really matters but i thought i would point it out, you say the cfl's are 2700k if so then that is in the red spectrum where you should really be using lamps in the blue spectrum, the red could maybe cause stretchy seedlings. I have used cfl's before but i always chose the ones in the blue or "cool white" as they were called, just a thought.

All the best and i will peek in now and again. :yep:

good luck mate!

rolling tray please...

Cheers 7 mate, the tray is never far away :)

Nice choice of strains Bongaman, my CC's are certainly looking promising right now.

I don't really see a problem lightly using granules at germination although i don't do it, on a side note not as though it really matters but i thought i would point it out, you say the cfl's are 2700k if so then that is in the red spectrum where you should really be using lamps in the blue spectrum, the red could maybe cause stretchy seedlings. I have used cfl's before but i always chose the ones in the blue or "cool white" as they were called, just a thought.

All the best and i will peek in now and again. :yep:

Thanks for stopping by Amnesia, yeah your right, wrong type of spectrum, just sorted that out this morning they are under 6400k lights now :)

Eyup Bman,

Thats going to be a tastey crop.

sound like this will be an interesting one :yep:

ATB :yinyang:

Thanks beanpopper, hopefully all goes well and I can smoke some delicious buds:)

Good luck bonga!!

Same strains as me mate!

Cheers for dropping by Mr Rhino, yeah same strains, lets hope I do as well as you :)

Hey Bongaman,

Great selection of strains, all the best for your grow

Mm

:skin_up:

Thanks for looking in Monkeymagic, yeah I hope they turn into real beauty's!

Welcome to the contest mate!

All good to you and your ladies, hope you enjoy the sweets!

Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

howdo bongaman :)

nice choices mate :guitar:

hope you have a tiptop grow and goodluck in the comp yeah :yep:

Thanks Reg mate, just had a look at your grow and some nice seeds there to, good luck :P

mmmm Jack 47 one of my favourites. Good luck with your grow and in the competition Bongaman. :yinyang:

Cheers chilli, yeah I'm expecting a lot of my jack's ;)

Welcome to the contest mate!

All good to you and your ladies, hope you enjoy the sweets!

Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Thanks Tommy, just like to say again thanks for the opportunity to grow your fab seeds :)

Bonga :bong: :bong:

COME ON THE BONGAMAN!!

Very best of luck with your grow fella and I will be an interested viewer and hope it all goes smoothly :o)

Hope you don't mind me gabbing the spare beanbag :smokin:

COME ON THE BONGAMAN!!

Very best of luck with your grow fella and I will be an interested viewer and hope it all goes smoothly :o)

Hope you don't mind me gabbing the spare beanbag :smokin:

Cheers mate, I'm hoping for a smooth run myself :P

Work away, plenty of bean bags!

I'll put the bong together!