...:::ICE COOL:::...

se7en

All's lookin cool se7en :wink:

I will copy and paste this comment in ur other diarys as it applies there also lol

peace :hippy:

like that

all the best...

see what i donne ,past and copy :rofl:

..:: ICE COOL ::..

* 14 day veg *

ice cool#1

gallery_13791_3796_3558.jpg

ice cool #2

gallery_13791_3796_96284.jpg

ice cool #3

gallery_13791_3796_54548.jpg

to me this strain is the most indica like of them all...they have responded really well to the potting up and will be topped on the start of this comming week and hope to have them pot in they er final pots with in 10 days from topping,so flower not long from now!

till then will put a few more pictures up...

later!

Looking nice and healthy here also mate! i`m gonna get lost in one of these diaries i reckon lol my Ice Cool is starting to climb, i reckon sh`e gonna be a heavy feeder, i can`t wait to try her :skin_up:

Looking nice and healthy here also mate! i`m gonna get lost in one of these diaries i reckon lol my Ice Cool is starting to climb, i reckon sh`e gonna be a heavy feeder, i can`t wait to try her :skin_up:

thank you for the kind words raty!

cant wait either...

all the best!

nice work mate id say the short fat leaves is looking pretty common on them girls

atb C

hi mate!

yes,to me they are the ones with more indica genes on,but all change as time goes on and flower kicks in!

thank you for the kind words!

..:: ICE COOL ::..

DAY 18 veg TOPPING

:)

just a quick picture of my ice cool after having the top growing tip snipped,they have recover from the potting up 7 days ago and hope they will be pot up again with in 7/10 days...

they still have a very indica like to me...temperature are a nice 27c lights on dropping to 21c lights off,r/h above 50%,so far a pleasure to grow...

gallery_13791_3796_27324.jpg

• Like 1

Nice mate, its a good smoke. I liked it. Got the original diesel cut from dna now though so nomore diesel for me. It's alot like the original diesel aswell, lemony fuely.

goddam se7en theyre a picture of health :guitar: ,nice one :)

i keep scrolling back up to have another look instead of finishing this post lol keep it up man :skin_up:

Looking very very good :yep:

Atb man.

cheers mate!

hope they will stone me very very good to!

Nice mate, its a good smoke. I liked it. Got the original diesel cut from dna now though so nomore diesel for me. It's alot like the original diesel aswell, lemony fuely.

nice one mate!

i have diesel 6 years ago and apart from a heavy strong smell cant remember mutch!

hope they turn up good to me!

goddam se7en theyre a picture of health :guitar: ,nice one :)

i keep scrolling back up to have another look instead of finishing this post lol keep it up man :skin_up:

thank you mate!

i try...

Some beautiful ladies you have there se7en :wub:

glad you like them!

thank you for the kind words!

What's happening 7 hope you and family are cool :hippy:

Coming along a treat :B): sounds like a really nice strain this so I got myself a pack to lol

All the best mate

Dnb :spliff:

Edited by d_n_b

Hey 7 ,

Picture of health there mate. Lovley looking strong plants.

cant wait too see what they produce for you :)

thank you mate!

hope they will give me hard and frosty nugs!

shame this will be just after the new year!

What's happening 7 hope you and family are cool :hippy:

Coming along a treat :B): sounds like a really nice strain this so I got myself a pack to lol

All the best mate

Dnb :spliff:

all good around here!

so far and from any strain i grow from sweet seeds i most impress is the uniformity of all the plants,they look very a like...

hope you enjoy growing them to...