...:::ICE COOL:::...

se7en

erm Im a bit confused? :unsure: I could have sworn Ive already been in here and wished you good luck mate but obviously not lol

same here, good luck with all 3 of your diary's bud :yep:

You spreading your bets here then Seven? lol three diarys eh? clever sod, i might do one diary per plant, that makes 5 lol i`l be already two points clear of you then lol

Good luck dude, i have this strain, she`s a greedy girl so i`ve noticed so far so watch out for an early feed, about 8mlper half litre in the first week then the same per litre every feed from then on and you`ll be streets ahead

thank you for the advice on the feed buddy will do that after your advice on topping!

Ey Se7en ,

back once agian with the old Ice Cool

I dont belive my eyes, I can only just scrape together 1 diary , you gunning for 1st 2nd and 3rd :)

ill just pop over to see another diary , somewhere :)

Got my eye on this ,am worried about popping Ice Cool in my little box .

Wildrose is behaving hersefl sofar but ill wait to see what urs do ;)

mate i saw your skills so dont worrie and pop them beans!

erm Im a bit confused? :unsure: I could have sworn Ive already been in here and wished you good luck mate but obviously not lol

same here, good luck with all 3 of your diary's bud

thank you mate!

May as well peruse all three diaries Se7en!

Best of luck!!

cheers!

Hi se7en. I agree with what you say about the Ice Cool being vigorous, mine were were one of the first out of the starting block and bigger than the others.

Anyway, looking good and nice diary too.

All the best. :yinyang:

Hi se7en. I agree with what you say about the Ice Cool being vigorous, mine were were one of the first out of the starting block and bigger than the others.

Anyway, looking good and nice diary too.

All the best. :yinyang:

hi mate!

will keep a eye on your ice cool just to compare!things will change in flower but big fat leaves is what i m expecting from them...

all the best...

se7en your a legend, I will be following this diary to the letter mate, and then I am going to have to think of something extra special for my icecool

atb

SC

• Like 1

se7en your a legend, I will be following this diary to the letter mate, and then I am going to have to think of something extra special for my icecool

atb

SC

legend? :skin_up: like that!

all the best ...

• Like 1

Coming on now aint they se7en .

Am looking forward to cracking some Ice cool myself :)They're gonna grow up so fast.

thank you mate...just crack them seeds mate...what are you waiting for...?

innovative use of straws there seven, I'll be keeping an eye on this one :pitchfork:

hi mate,thank you...i learn it in here,well what would be my growing skills with out this site...

Good luck with this fella wanna try these ice cools soon sounds very nice :smokin:

Take it easy

Dnb

hi dnb mate!hope they tast good to...all the best...

OOOO Ice cool, I had to go for these myself, NYD is too nice not to grow :yinyang:

yup!that call my attention last year...thank you for comming by...

I bet those Ice Cool are looking mighty fine now as they don't hang around.

See you soon. :yep:

you right,they dont...but still a bit to go for some bud... :wallbash: will show you mine in a minute :ouch:

You've got your hands full with 3 diaries, Se7en mate. Ice Ice baby. :yinyang:

you know,i tough when i start this diary there will be a time i gonna need to link this video up,didint know is it will be so sooooon...

take it easy mate

:doh: