chemist tries sweet seeds

chemist

:smokin: Good luck chemist Ive also heard a lot about your growing skills (hopeing to get a pack of smottie in the raffle)your growing 2 of the strains I chose so thats a double watch :hippy:

blimey so many people so soonn hope i dont miss anyone out no rudeness ment

Reg llama ta mate glad u like the idea that much go for it best of luck with yours.. atb

Sweet seeds hello tommy g u may well be right about the icecool mate. thanks again for this oppertunity i hope i do them justice and keep them happy

OSS cheers mate good to see u thats kind praise indeed

chilli poacher monkey magic beanpopper puglins manythanks all ta for stopping in and i hope to keep u all happy

Stone cold good to see you 2 mate your welcombe to any corner dude kettle`s on. so much praise coming my way dunno if i can take the pressure. hope u enjoy

Smokie1 b c f ccheers for stopping in and taking the time im really looking forward to trying them all now esecially the blackjack after reading your post says alot i reckon to be getting it again

atb with your grow mate

7 thanks best of luck to you too my freind

dodgee5 cheers i shall be doing me best to keep rambling on here too. atb

VILL good to see you here mate cheers all i hear is good things about me choices i really did put little thought into it i just looked at the pic`s and read the names have sinse read the info on them and am very happy with them although i have seen a few other`s i will try in the future all being well

La viva sativa cheers mate shud`nt be long now i hope soon as i can they will go under my 250 envirolight. best of luck to you to look after yourself

R3d blimey someone else thats been hearing about me growing.bestt of luck for your grow too. i shall try n pop in really soon(hope u get your smottie`s mate i cracked some the other week now)

peace all stay as well as can be :spliff: C

Edited by chemist

just a quickie as of yesterday at about 6pm on cheaking the girls i found that wild rose is first to break the surface :band::guitar::yahoo: .and so it begins

atb :spliff: C

cheers FG and VILL

and now there is 3

wild rose

post-49751-0-82363600-1318190802_thumb.jpg

blackjack

post-49751-0-88653100-1318191216_thumb.jpg

icecool

post-49751-0-81804700-1318190839_thumb.jpg

all three baskin in there new cupboard

post-49751-0-69993200-1318190990_thumb.jpgpost-49751-0-66116500-1318191002_thumb.jpg

hope you all had a good weekend

catch u soon C

:toot: Good stuff mate!

Might enter this myself yet as i have a few SS stuff in the fridge..

Good luck dude.. Sure it'll be a good one.. I'm another in the Black Jack fanclub.. Bit too much of a bat to the head to keep though.. lol

Wild Rose is the one I'm keen on seeing... It'll be the one in my entry for sure. :) Sure you'll do her proud mate.

Hope all is good man!

yes 7 there off all lookin good so far and i`d been lead to beleave all the messing about makein seed`s femanized ment they grew with 2 heads and stuff(gonna keep me a close eye on them never really grown fem`s before and it aint often a seed plant makes it in me tent normally just clones)normally i`d top or tie me plants a bit too but not with this 3 just gonna be plan old not messed with too much grow

so i cracked them on the 5th so its been 7days total

post-49751-0-39897300-1318456099_thumb.jpg

blackjack

post-49751-0-73069800-1318456161_thumb.jpg

icecool

post-49751-0-46236200-1318456210_thumb.jpg

wildrose

post-49751-0-74101000-1318456220_thumb.jpg

atb :spliff: C

lucky you!

only working with clones,i still not found that fary and after a 2 month holiday have to start everything again is hard,but soon my jacks will go to flower...

all looking good...