chemist tries sweet seeds

chemist

hello all

quick overview 3 strains 3 seeds of each gonna do a rolling comparison of 1 seed from each hopeing to get 3 in then another 3 ready to go in when they come out so all shud be done by june of nxt year

will i keep mum`s hope so but depends on room i hav

my selection

post-49751-0-41498200-1317825442_thumb.jpg heard it mention on 420 so thought why not

post-49751-0-12474700-1317825454_thumb.jpg theres a card game i like with the same name

post-49751-0-81255800-1317825469_thumb.jpg ??? dunno just liked the name i supose

soil im useing is atami janeco light mix

• Like 4

the pots of soil put seeds on pocked them down awee bit the put a pinch of soil on top then sprayed with water and covered and put in cupboard

post-49751-0-40256000-1317825751_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-27447300-1317825761_thumb.jpg

thats it for now just gotta wait :spliff: atb C

• Like 2

nice idea doing one of each on a rollover chemist (was gonna do a pack at a time meself owing to space issues but i might have to pinch your idea, alls fair in love and competitions after all :wassnnme: ).

all the best with it yeah :yep:

Hi chemist!

Welcome to the 3rd Sweet Seeds Diary Competition :yep:

Nice choice of seeds ;) And about the Ice Cool maybe you just liked the name because subconsciously it reminds you of the good times you spent in your "high school" when you were a teenager, hehehe :stoned:

Good luck for your girls my frien, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

:guitar: Looking Very Good ;)

Wishing you all the best for the Competition :yep:

This should be a good diary to watch :yep: Nice selection too

Now we are talking, good to see you here Chemist mate, heard a lot of good things about your growing skills, :yinyang:

This is deffo a diary to follow, Can I take up a little space in the corner and watch the magic unfold :skin_up:

atb IceCool sounds very cool indeed

SC

good luck chemist mate . you have chosen well , on the seeds . i have had the pleasure to grow/smoke the black jack ,and ice cool.as i done them on the first sweet seeds comp, on good old uk420 :guitar: the b/jack has a real nice taste ,with a nice high. :yinyang: i have chosen black jack again this year ,and cream caramel . :smokin:

Good luck Chemist!

I've recently enjoyed your 'ongoing ramble of multistrain madness' so i'm looking foward to seeing more of the same!!

ATB Dodgee