Ganesh IceCream

Guest La Viva Sativa

Yeah keep em all to ya sdmoked them lol, i was nae gonna take cuts as i got a lot on but sods law there be a couple belters in there that i wanna smoke again and the smell of my psicodelica(B) was enough for me to take cuts so ive now got 2 of each girls in jiffys in Freezer bags rooting as wee speak.

All best mate stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Morning mate all looking lovely in there even with temp problems :bong:

Hope everything is cool and your still off that dirty tobacco the volcano helped me slot when I gave up that dirty shite

ATB

Dnb :hippy:

Serp's :pimp: Hiphip :cowboy: Viva :afro: d_n_b :blues:

man, bit redeyed n dry mouthed @ the mo, Hi fellas yeh keeping cuts erm lasted 1day off the fags, head in shame, need to get a plan together to kick this shit.

Gal's fed yesterday, 4ltr's each @ p/ltr, 4.16ml fish, 4.16ml blloom.

soil was way dry,feed same as above but given 5days back,this is because i cant count tofking7!!!!, like days in the week! lost track somehow.

things got droopy but cool now

Day34, day shyof 5wks, busy tomoz so pics 2day . plenty of heat stress showin in leaf, buddas got me likkin me lips

random point n clicks

gallery_52333_3857_118627.jpggallery_52333_3857_140641.jpggallery_52333_3857_75061.jpggallery_52333_3857_9553.jpggallery_52333_3857_35181.jpg

im fked peace :hippy:

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - December 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ BongMonkee ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

• Like 3

Love this diary so much! Just about the right amount of everything, pics, info the lot. Super looking plants

Atb

Bill

Thanks billbud :yep: , is very kind of you to say good sir.

mmmm starting to list now nice

Yes m8 the gals are getting their lean on already man. I'm going to have to go up later today to sort them out a little. Out comes the string again! lol

strain..what strain..?

last photo took me ski-ing to drop-jaw..

As long as you make it to the bottom safe'n'sound TUM lol s'all good. Cheers man :yep:

Mr Bong

Much respect my man, luvn your work!!!

Hope to get to that level one day.

Legendary stuff

Laterz

DMC

Thanks for poppin in DMC :yep: . Very kind words indeed but my friend thankyou. To be totally honest tho fella compared to the majority of folks around these parts i'm infact still a noob. I am under no illusion i have a long journey ahead of me still to get to where i want to lol

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - December 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ BongMonkee ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

I can't beleive it man, no longer the Bridesmaid lol , was a bloody close one though eh!

Like it is for a lot of folks these days money is real tight so i'll be using the prize to get me a few new bulbs that are needed desperado like.

Really, A Big Thankyou to all the folks who voted for me and made it possible 4sure man :notworthy:

G,wan...... congrats on the win

Cheers again m8 :yep:

Congrats mate, now if I hadn't had voted for ya.... just kidding, well deserved mate and enjoy

Man, i know Serp's. Listen, i wouldn't be growing for much longer at all (really) if it were'nt for the win and being able to get some new bulbs because of it. So i can't thank folks enough for their votes as it will enable me to continue now without having to shut my groom down. Cheers to you all.

Well Done mate

Many thanks ska

Peace'n'love folks :hippy:

:headpain: I've got a bit of work to do today. Like allready mentioned the gals are getting top heavy and are in real need of some sort of support before things go 'Snap!' here and there :ouch:

I'll be doing that in a little while when MrsMonkee wakes from her much needed beauty sleep -_-

Will get pic's up n stuff, then pop back later tonight to catch up with folks diary's, had a qwik flick and damn there is loads going on....hmmmmm wonder how ratdog's getting on with that shrub? lol

until later

Peace :hippy: