gthumb's Continuous Sweet Seeds Competition Diary

Nugz

howdo gthumb :) . i thought i'd popped in here and commented :stoned: , typical stoner soz lol

im liking the luck of them BJ's man, theyre going like stink aint they :guitar:

all the best with the rest of the grow and the comp :smokin:

oh yeah you grow a bloody good plant for a 99 year old :spliff:

howdo gthumb :) . i thought i'd popped in here and commented , typical stoner soz

im liking the luck of them BJ's man, theyre going like stink aint they :guitar:

all the best with the rest of the grow and the comp

oh yeah you grow a bloody good plant for a 99 year old

Hi reg llama :yep: hope your well ? im the same mate, i cant remember where iv been half the time lol

Yea man they are flying along, very strong plants from what i can see at the mo, they'r a little bit more hungry than the CCs but thats all good :guitar:

Thanks bud back in my day we grew with candles youngen!! lol lol jokes... im only 26 really :wassnnme:

Thanks for poppin in fella and best of luck to you too :bong:

Hey Gthumb

Nicely looking plants there mate, with nice buds :)

ATB Bonga :bong:

Hey Bonga hope your well fella..? :yep:

Thanks mate, yea they are getting there, cant wait for the HPS next year then we should see some serious buddage with a bit of luck, untill then though im hopin for 15-20gs a plant and thats plenty for me n the misses, untill next crop anyway :guitar: last auto i done (BB white dwarf) yeilded around 18gs dry with less light so fingers crossed :unsure:

Thanks for poppin bye mate il be over yours now, if i remember where iv been lol lol

ATB to you to bud :bong:

Basically like a complete TIT iv deleted the last 10 attachments, thinking it was like a email inbox and had to keep them empty :wallbash: good job i checked or i would of deleted them all :russian: (what a dick lol)

Anyway il redo them inabit :yep:

Feel free to slap the youngen(me) on your way out lol lol :smokin:

U have an apt username man :skin_up: , gals are looking fine 4sure :yep:

peace :hippy:

Thanks bud :yep: have been watching yours quite close and fair play man....! they look the tits!!! bet you cant wait to chop :guitar:

:bong:

you are just showing the world what you can do with minimal effort!i dont take much to dump the dealer...plants looking healthy and long it last mate!