gthumb's Continuous Sweet Seeds Competition Diary

Nugz

hi 7 :yep:

im all gravey mate and yourself.?

Thanks bud im watching them like a hawk, can just see the second set of leaves now and there in there final pots so all on track :)

your grow looks mint btw :bong:

Day 12

Thought id give it a few days as theres never much to report early on really hope everyone's well?..? :bong:

Anyways....The deed had been done! iv chopped my BB cheese :guitar: She smells lush!! Just waitin on her to dry. So the CC and the BJ are now in the tent and seem to be loving it, I decided to crack another one of each today to keep the 2 week rotation going, they should be up by wednesday with a bit of luck :yep: as seeds arnt here yet but to be fair i did not expect them to(spains mileage!!):) so i will stick to my very first plan (CCs+BJs) then proberbly crack all 3 FastBud#2 in about 50-60 days :guitar:

They were put straight into 11 litre pots at day 4 then into the tent lastnight with a 85w CFL each, one red one blue, The CC looks spot on as does the BJ but the BJ looks to have 4 leaves comming out where ther is normally only 2, i had this with the BBWD i grew but that had 3.. too early to tell yet i think but she may be a mutant too lol i know its nothing to worry about so il just mosey on. :bong:

Heres a few pictures taken thismorning-

post-67434-0-39750600-1318273992_thumb.jpg

post-67434-0-43140100-1318274037_thumb.jpg

Edited by gthumb11367
  • Like 1

they look fine and healthy...i got mutants to sometimes, in fact i think i m one!dont look nothing a like to any of my brothers...

Thanks 7, nor me mate me and my brother look nothing alike, he's the mutant though lol lol

turned out to just be a couple of funny leaves on the Black Jack so, spotty dog :yep:

Day 19 - BJ#1 + CC#1

Day 4 - BJ#2 + CC#2

Seeds arrived last thursday :guitar: Thanks Tommy and all at Sweet Seeds, il get straight on them after these little sweeties are ready :yep:

Been quite a busy couple of days with these babys, it seems the BJ was quicker off the mark this time round, but both are in the tent as of thismorning, so now on 18/6 lightcycle. I have also swapped the 85w CFL(red) for a 125w CFL(red) for a bit more light on the situation, will keep the blue in there for the littlens then whack the red in place of that for flowering as it seems the HPS may have to wait untill after crimbo as funds aint good and me and the misses are well chuffed with what we'v just produced, alltogeather 1 plant bone dry 48gs (BBCheese), and these are lookin healthey so il stick with it for now :)

The suspected mutant BJ turned out to be just a couple of funny leaves and didnt top itself like my last auto did, so all good ther as you'l see in the pics.

The CC#1 has a few preflowers already so am well happy with her progress :wink:

Otherewise its early days really, im just keepin a eye on temps and watering when needed but thats about it, o yea and lookin in there about 4 times a day lol

post-67434-0-52461900-1318888759_thumb.jpg

post-67434-0-25962800-1318888800_thumb.jpg

Gwaan Gthumb,

Once those true leaves come though they fly dont they:)

nice stash for crimbo eh :yep:

Cheers Beanpopper go on mate :yep:

Yea the growth has shocked me tbh am well happy with them so far.

damn right, got to be done as its always a mission to find stink at xmas :)

Day 26 - BJ#1 + CC#1

Day 11 - BJ#2 + CC#2

Hope everyones well? :yep: got to be said all the Sweet Seeds diarys are looking Amazing! fair play peeps :guitar:

BJ#1 has a few preflowers on her now and is around 22cm tall. Quite a bushy little thing, she smells lovley too, i took the first nodes off as they were going nowhere (just shaded out and tiny), i also trimmed a couple of lower leaves off and she seems to be loving it since, i wont be trimming anymore, just that initial jobber :)

CC#1 is a bit taller shes around 27cm tall and a bit more sativa looking than the BJ#1 (longer leaves and streching more). As BJ#1 she had a initial trim but nothing major, just the dinky lower leaves and the first nodes and that'll doo :) otherwise im quite happy with these two, both are being fed just plain water at the moment.

The BJ#2 and CC#2 seem to be ticking over nicley, the BJ#2 is slightly ahead but i expect the CC#2 will catch up, probly a day in it or two tops. otherwise its the same old same old...... watering and keeping a eye on the temps.

Heres a few pics :bong:

post-67434-0-47075700-1319484083_thumb.jpg

post-67434-0-17141700-1319484120_thumb.jpg

Edited by gthumb11367