...::JACK 47::...

se7en

Hey 'Sup se7en :spliff:

Have fun with the Jack's and all the best for a good'un man :yep:

peace :hippy: .

P.s . Sorry i'm a little slow getting in here buddy but it's a pace i like lol .

hi mate!

i like it slow to!

fun hey?will for sure i enjoy what i do...

thank you for passing by...

Nice healthy plants se7en, gonna watch this with interest, good luck :yinyang:

Poacher mate,thank you for the kind words!

Nice work sofar Se7en !!

They are looking awsome!! They've settled in to the new pots and are greening up nicly :)

cheers mate!

they will get yellow again thats a fact...

Good luck with your grow 7, will drop in now and again, looking forward to seeing your scrog :)

hey buddy,thank you for coming by!

will be my first scrog so dont expect much...eheh...

Sorry for being late my friend but i was a bit busy :skin_up:

They are looking good, all the best for it all :yinyang:

Paulox better late than never!

busy hey?nice of you to popping in...

stay safe...

Looking sweet there Seven, one thing you should know mate, you should veg them untill they are a minimum of 5 foot tall before 12/12, this will give you a huge advantage in the competition and you`ll surely win :wassnnme: :wink: lol

only joking, atb mate :D

Looking good already 7, Good luck with the rest. :yinyang:

thank you oska mate!i will need that luck...

Looking sweet there Seven, one thing you should know mate, you should veg them untill they are a minimum of 5 foot tall before 12/12, this will give you a huge advantage in the competition and you`ll surely win :wassnnme: :wink: lol

hey ratdog mate!

even if i let them veg for a full year my chances of winning would be like your...

post-13791-0-12865500-1317655564_thumb.jpg none! :rofl:

Looking good already 7, Good luck with the rest. :yinyang:

thank you oska mate!i will need that luck...

hey ratdog mate!

even if i let them veg for a full year my chances of winning would be like your...

post-13791-0-12865500-1317655564_thumb.jpg none! :rofl:

Its not the winning that counts lads .......

Its the crop at the end :yahoo::bong:

Edited by beanpopper
  • Like 2

.:JACK 47:.

DAY 18

Hi there!

nice to have all of you with me on this and the ones who want to join in are welcome...

the girls are doing well and my plan of letting them stretching a bit work,so they are now close to the light again...The girl have been topped and the plan still going as plan...well,there is a little change...will be cracking some more jack47 seeds on the next few days and use this ones to flower for Christmas,but will tell you more about the changes when the time come...

had a little pick at the roots and un fortunelly there is no roots showing yet,i know they are in this pots only 3 days but i think the root bound on previous pots will slow down the matters...

environment as been as good as it can be with temps seating at 27c and r/h 55% lights on,dropping down to 21c with r/h rising to 70% at lights off...

gonna leave you now with some pictures...

day 18 topping

gallery_13791_3796_54348.jpg

:::...:::size:::...:::

jack#1tn_gallery_13791_3796_7347.jpg

jack#2tn_gallery_13791_3796_54549.jpg

jack#3tn_gallery_13791_3796_22691.jpg

in those pictures is visible the stretch i want to at chive,and the reason is ,for easy light penetration..

:::...leave patent...:::

tn_gallery_13791_3796_41981.jpgtn_gallery_13791_3796_27186.jpgtn_gallery_13791_3796_38663.jpg

very simler leaves in my opinion,bit different in hight as jack#1 is the taller and jack#3 the smaller

group picture!!!!

gallery_13791_3796_29357.jpg

see you all soon!

stay safe!

smoke loads!

• Like 2

Looking as happy as can be in here se7en, got some baby J47's myself so will be keeping an eye on this one.

All the best. :yep: