...::JACK 47::...

se7en

Good to see your keeping the jack wish I had my pheno from last time was such a lovely smoke :smokin:

ATB

Dnb :hippy:

• Like 1

stop feeding any nuts

Do you have birds in there too?!

looking sweet as usual mate :skin_up:

i have birds,cows and pigeons,just dont have a f***King ratdog! you will be the first if you carry on stopping in this thread :rofl:

only joking,is a pleasure to have you around...............................................................................................................................................................not!

i reckon they could go 3 wks them jack`s but dont feed for a 3/5 day then shot a feed on them imo,good luck.nice bud by the way. :bong:

cheers mate!

i know they can go for a wile still,lets see what the future bring!

thank you for coming by...

• Like 1

Good to see your keeping the jack wish I had my pheno from last time was such a lovely smoke :smokin:

ATB

Dnb :hippy:

cheers mate!

the thing is i done 12 seeds this year and i m no t sure yet it will be a keeper,last year i had a great pheno but lost it coz of holidays...will swap my jack for tha psycosis of your mate! :wassnnme:

thank you for stopping by!

i have birds,cows and pigeons

Pigeons are birds but as for cows lol:P

you should be called "thenevergoawayratdoganoyingthing"please go now! :D

...::: JACK 47 :::...

day 64

:yinyang:

well!

not long now!

gonna give her another week or so!shame i stop feeding her a wille ago as i was expecting her to finish about a week a go,still not a lot of yellow on her but sure a bit more feed would hep develop a bit more ...

buds are not as hard as other strains i have done,but never got solid nugs out of jacks...

temps are a good steady 30c/lower 22c

gallery_13791_3796_5798.jpg

eh eh!

she is struggling to keep up!

gallery_13791_3796_33730.jpggallery_13791_3796_90249.jpg

are they twins?

gallery_13791_3796_132941.jpg

cant wait!!!

till next time

smoke loads!

:smokin:

• Like 3

day 70

harvest

:yinyang:

the day come for my last jack 47 in flower to come to a end!

from now the diary will get a bit boring with no bud shots!

there is no pictures of the harvest bud as to me is more important to keep concentrated on trying to keep the smell in and messing about with camera would make it a bit messy...

will bring dry bud shots in a few days...

• Like 2

Looks sweet 7 :yep: Got a pack of these still in the fridge :wassnnme: Need to get round to them. All the best with your harvest m8 & looking forward to pics & a smoko reporto!

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

dry buds!

:stoned:

just a quick picture of my last jack,harvest at day 70 flower,smell strong and full of crystals tasting a bit like orange...not lemon,orange i m not confused...

nice yelder to but i think i let it go to long,its a sit down stone will let you with not mush talk or energy to do, either less in the j or nothing will get done!

close to a 1g/w got 0.9g/w with 5 plants under a 400w bulb...

gallery_13791_3796_78244.jpggallery_13791_3796_73892.jpg

will post a few pictures of mums and clones soon...

• Like 3

i m not confused...

I beg to differ lol

They look lovely mate, i`m gutted as only one of three of mine had a decent bud structure, the other two were so wispy and light on trichs

• Like 1

i m not confused...

I beg to differ lol

They look lovely mate, i`m gutted as only one of three of mine had a decent bud structure, the other two were so wispy and light on trichs

:rofl:

i done a few over time,although they are similar there is a lot to find,in my opinion the older seeds were better/easy to find a special pheno/ plant than new batch,could just be me...

Enjoy that bud bro! :yep: Infact skin up, let me see what were dealing with :skin_up:

Zion86

eheh!

tomorow i scooll day,if i light a j47 j at this time of the night will have problems with the alarm clock in the morning... :smokin:

• Like 2