most definately the excruciatingly longest title for a sweet seeds gro

vince noir rock n roll star

One gusty reply coming up, i`ve been eating too much curry and drinking cider :fart:

Well, tbh Vince, i`m going to be disappointed if you don`t hit your personal best of 100kg`s per bud, i`l allow less for air bud but only on the bottom half of the plants, and has the ritual of the sack taken place yet? i wouldn`t want to miss that, no sir!

atb fella :smoke:

• Like 1

Sir I have a gusty gusset or what the saying is.

Good to see not winning last yrs comp hasn't got ya down.

I'm now getting nervous about starting my own diary as theirs some seriously talented growers involved

All the best buddy, and I've turned my kaks inside out to prolong the wear time by 3 wks and really let them fester

• Like 1

i forgot to mention i still havent got any beans ..but i did catch a security guard having a danger wank at work whilst viewing cctv ..normal or rather delusional play will continue on beans arrival

i forgot to mention i still havent got any beans ..but i did catch a security guard having a danger wank at work whilst viewing cctv ..normal or rather delusional play will continue on beans arrival

What was he watching that deserved a golden gauntlet lol

still no beans ..and on top of that i had vertigo for the first time last night and have been very ill ..so unless i can get off this loo some time in the next few days ..all will be quiet (excepting the farty noises im emitting )

still no beans ..and on top of that i had vertigo for the first time last night and have been very ill ..so unless i can get off this loo some time in the next few days ..all will be quiet (excepting the farty noises im emitting )

That must be some high bog your using to get vertigo vince :wassnnme:

Good luck with the competition man!!

• Like 1

i forgot to mention i still havent got any beans ..but i did catch a security guard having a danger wank at work whilst viewing cctv .

It wasn't Martin was it? He has previous for that type of behaviour.

Looking like another interesting diary Vince. Good luck with your grow and the comp. :yinyang:

caught a frog and made it sit with some quartz crystals on a bag of coir the other day ..not much else to report except it wasnt that happy about it so i fed it a slug ..i can smell vaseline .

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Hope they arrive soon ;) Maybe it's because the other day I forgot to say ..by jove there seems to be a big gust in my undercrackers sir :stoned:

Let us know when they arrive :guitar: And if they take much longer send me a PM so we can check if your details are correct and so.. :yep:

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|