Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2011/12 Grow Diary.

Amnesia

Bongaman Well pleased with these CC's so far, lets hope they smoke as good as they look! :yinyang:

se7en Good to see you mate and thanks for the good words, All the best too. :yep:

Well well well ! Those Cream caramels look the mutts nuts or should that be the donkeys dick;)

Glad to see the babies looking very healthy :yep:

top work mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

Sunday 2 October, Day 2 of Veg.

LoBo and beanpopper :woot: One very happy chappy here, I now have 100% germination and as a bonus i seem to have a TWIN SEEDLING!lol:alien: If yoou look at yesterdays pic you will see that this seedling was the one that still had its head buried in the soil.

I think i have seen another grower get this but do not know the outcome of it.

The baby twins are Jack47-3, and i do know that 2 seeds were not put in the hole because there is 3 seeds per pack, very strange indeed and this is going to be fun to see what happens.

I plan to leave it grow and just treat it normally.

A quick pic anyhow, they were repotted yesterday into the first pots but as before they are in the same places.

All are numbered 1-3 from left to right.

Front row = Jack 47.

Middle row = S.A.D

Back row = Ice Cool.

med_gallery_46705_2371_252256.jpg

Close up of the J47-3 baby twin.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_191143.jpg

Thanks again to Sweet Seeds for the seeds and the bonus twin too!, I'm off to put up a thread about it to see if anyone else has ever had a twin and if so what happened.

Will update again in a few days time on the babies, all 10 of them! :rofl:

• Like 1

Loving the twin Amnesia, does this mean double bud as well?

I can't even look at those cream caramels of yours without drooling, nice work as usual :smoke:

atb

Mm

Tuesday 4 October, Day 4 of veg.

Well its been a couple of days since the last update on the babies and the twins are still alive, the one twin is still runty compared to her other half but still going. :lucky:

The others are all fine and coming along great.

A quick pic of all 10, All in the same positions as previously. >

Jack47 = bottom in pic

S.AD = middle.

Ice Cool = top.

med_gallery_46705_2371_86611.jpg

A close up of the Jack47#3 twin>

med_gallery_46705_2371_327988.jpg

Will update at the weekend when they should look a bit different then, will also be updating on the Cream Caramels then as they will be 6 weeks into flowering.

Keep it Green!

e2a : Monkeymagic Did not see you sneak in there mate, The Cream Caramels are impressing the hell out of me for sure, been an absolute pleasure and they smell devine!

All the best with your grow too, looking good. :yep:

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 1

Chilli Nice to see you mate, i think i have seen another twin somewhere but i cannot remember if it was male or female now, it could of even been yours. I am intrigued though to find out how she turns out if they make it.

Your grow is looking very nice too, all the best and hope you can stop by soon. :yinyang:

As a mid-week treat i thought i would show you a couple of bud pics of the Cream Caramels for those of you that are growing her out this time around, today at Day 38 into flower and smelling even better than they look.

med_gallery_46705_2371_242954.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_141931.jpg

Guest Poacher

hmmmmm looking scrumptious mate, how are they smelling?

e2a: what sorta smells? fruity citrusy, caramel?

Edited by Poacher

Poacher They smell absolutely delicious mate, very fresh and more citrusy than fruity. Opal fruits, or are they called starburst now?, Smelling like they taste if you know what i mean. I think there may be a sweetness to it but unsure, put it this way they its certainly not sour.

All the best. :spliff:

stonedcold lol I must admit strange things do seem to happen with most of my grows, like 6.5ft Sweet Cheese and the monster Killer, now this. All good fun though and looking forward to this one too.

See you soon.

rubbabudbud Welcome, come on in mate. Should be a fun grow this one with having 9 (well 10!) which i have not done before, might be a squeeze in there but i'm sure they will get on with it as they do.

Drop in anytime.

The link to the Cream Caramels grow diary is in my signature below if anyone wants to see the full update this saturday.

Busy but happy times ahead! :smokin:

• Like 1

Friday 7 October, Day 7 of veg.

Nu Jerzey Devil. Nice to see you, All is well here and hope all is good over your way too mate. :spliff:

The babies including the twin are doing extremely well now they are exactly 1 week old since sprouting. The twin is still much smaller than her counterpart though and so not sure if she will eventually make it, the other one is much taller as you will see in the pics and a leaf is now starting to cast a shadow over the little one. We will see how it goes anyhow.

All are due for a re-pot into 1 litre pots in a couple of days time using PM Granules and Soil like last time, they only drink plain water.

The Ice Cool really seem to be going for it as they are a little bigger than the J47's and S.A.D, i will be keeping a close eye on them though as they are 60% sativa.

On with the pictures then to bring us up to date at Day 7 of veg today. All the ladies are in exactly the same position as last pics so you can see the difference in just a few days. :thisbig:

Overhead view of the babies.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_356004.jpg

side-view.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_38669.jpg

Now the twin Jack47#3 closeup.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_300400.jpg

Next update on the seedlings will be in another week, they will be repotted by then and hopefully happy in their new home.

I will also throw in a sneaky pic of the Sweet Seeds Cream Caramels tomorrow when they will be 6 weeks into flower, smelling absolutely delicious and certainly look the part. :wub:

Hope you can all make it for then.