Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2011/12 Grow Diary.

Amnesia

Budelaire Hi there mate, have you experienced the wonders of the Volcano yet?. If so i just know you will be enjoying it as much as i am! :stoned:

All the best, see you around. :yep:

• 3 months later...

thanks for the height info Amnesia , just read through your rather ace diary... your buds look fucking AMAZING fella , I have been pondering on getting a 400 watt adjustable for some time now , and looking at your brilliant results I am sold on it now , . I did some fast bud before this IC and according to Tommy the strains FB # 2 and IC are related , now I can tell you that the FB #2 aroma improves greatly the longer it's cured , so my thinkin is that maybe the IC will be similar, I know that they look quite similar as the finished article ,,,

anyhow ... fine n dandy job there mate :yinyang::spliff:

• Like 1

pete0000 Glad the diary was a good read for you. The Ice cool pungent smell has indeed toned down since harvesting, when she was harvested and dried the smell was quite off putting being such a strong fresh rhubarby smell, after several weeks in the jar now though its a nice smooth plateau ride but can creep up on you i've found. :stoned:

All the best. :yep:

Today i've found out that this and my 3rd Generation auto diary has won me 3rd place overall in the competition diaries :yahoo: I'm over the moon with this and i still cannot quite believe it as in my opinion there were much more deserving and worthy 3rd place finishes. I'd like to thank everyone that voted for me in Grower of the month and Sweet Seeds, tommy you are simply the best. :notworthy:

A link here to all the winners.> ★ WINNERS ★ of the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

well done man ..a great diary and deserving of a prize ,as they all were ..

• Like 1

:toot::band::toot:Contrats On 3rd Place dude :toot::band::toot:

Contrats..??? what am I on..?? I really should have listened more at school lol CONGRATS fella :yep:

• Like 2

ska, vince noir rock n roll star, gthumb_420 and rabid. Cheers for the good vibes, its been a great year and i'm now looking forward to a little break from growing once my current grow is finished now that the jars are full courtesy of Sweet Seeds. :yep:

All the best. :bong:

• 2 weeks later...