Back Popping Beans with Beanpopper. (test)

beanpopper

Hi there Bp Bud, like your vertical micro gro, good luck with it, I see your already off and running and nearing the first furlong.

atb mate :yinyang:SC

EY up Stoney good to see you bud .

Cheers man, its been an up and down one.

I think itll be another month till I can get back to vert , but Ill get there! mark my tally stick!:)

yo b to the p ,,you will be back to vert by tonight mucka. because the cooltube is 5 inch you will just have to either get a 5 to 4 inch reducer or you can tape a bit of 5'' duct to your existing 4'' duct,,have u got got some foil tape ?

• Like 1

Hi there Bp Bud, like your vertical micro gro, good luck with it, I see your already off and running and nearing the first furlong.

I think itll be another month till I can get back to vert , but Ill get there! mark my tally stick!:)

yo b to the p ,,you will be back to vert by tonight mucka. because the cooltube is 5 inch you will just have to either get a 5 to 4 inch reducer or you can tape a bit of 5'' duct to your existing 4'' duct,,have u got got some foil tape ?

yes man !! I got tape Cheers BBB saved my arse twice !!

do you have some 5inch duct :)

Edited by beanpopper

yes man !! I got tape Cheers BBB saved my arse twice !!

do you have some 5inch duct :)

Hope alls getting sorted matey! Get that cool tube ont go, cant have it being down for a month..

Keep it green buddy. Some antics from down the wabbit hole to come soon fingers crossed

• Like 1

Yo buggsy ,

Wiked man , you growing dope down a Wabbit hole ;)

Ill look out for it, cant wiat till the diaries start properly its filling up now too

OH yeah that tube, its on, just looking at temps now :)Might have some adjustments to make but so far so good :)

Thanks to BigBudBurge saved four lives tonight im sure they will taste great :)

Time will tell:)

Update while im here :)

apart from the latter not much has changed noticed something I belive to be LSF, I took the effected leaves off and burnt them in my fire pit , but forgot to take a flick to put up. Just wanted it gone realy but if it returns ill get get some pics. Treated with a neem, garlic and soap spray.

lost a bit more space and wont be true verticle but should a damn site more effcient than a flat 150. :yep: (opefully)

post-54777-0-16807100-1316822944_thumb.jpg

Again cannot thank BBB enough, home from work, came to rescue my girls , what a guy .Cheers Bud

I'm a bit late to the party beanpopper mate so good luck with the grow & comp, and fingers crossed if it was LSF you've got it all under control

Keep it green :hippy:

• Like 1

I'm a bit late to the party beanpopper mate so good luck with the grow & comp, and fingers crossed if it was LSF you've got it all under control

Keep it green :hippy:

Welcome Serp, mi ol' matey good to see you :) thanks for your support man. Looks like theres going to be some really good diaries this year ,looking forward to xmas and seeing how everyones doing / what folks have done :)

Ill get my head in there tonight and have a scout about hopefully , its solved. I may increase the size of my intake if needs be.

cant wiat to get the test done and get mi other beans in.

Im an addict !! I Love growing Pot :)

Just been to check on the girls, new tube last night so ill be monitoring every 2-3 hours.

noticed a yellowing in the new groth , offgassing from the PMMA ? or low root temps? Ill be keeping an eye on it.

Temp (lights off) , 23.3c. HR 56% ,

BJ and SAD are showing pistles first expecting GP to start also , but im assuming the WR will take a bit longer.

Thinking about how best to go about trimming these , id like to leave them to grow out to see the natural structure and then decide for next time how best to treat each one ?? ill have a think about it might just remove all the lowest growth.

pics later

UPDATE

2Wk 5Days Flowering .

Temp lights off 23c HR 65%

lights on 26.6c HR 57%

differance of 3.6c

post-54777-0-80293500-1316984698_thumb.jpg

post-54777-0-12510700-1316984712_thumb.jpg

Back left-GREEN POISON. Back right-S.A.D S1.

Front right-BLACKJACK. Front left- WILDROSE.

post-54777-0-13259200-1316984734_thumb.jpg

Think ill give them a water tonight ,

• Like 1

One more:)

post-54777-0-14011100-1316985117_thumb.jpg

E2A I appologise for the crappy pics :wallbash: and the late update , I blame BBB and Sweets Seeds, and Sweet cheese;)

cracking stuff

Edited by beanpopper

:toot: Guess what was on the mat when I got in :toot:

post-54777-0-65341400-1317035086_thumb.jpg

Ganesh Spirit . Cream Caramel .Ice Cool.:) + Stickers!!! I knew today was gonna be good :)

Big thank you again to all involved this year . I have a feeling its going to be better than last year !!:)

Edited by beanpopper
  • Like 1

One more:)

post-54777-0-14011100-1316985117_thumb.jpg

E2A I appologise for the crappy pics :wallbash: and the late update , I blame BBB and Sweets Seeds, and Sweet cheese;)

cracking stuff

aye up beanie ,,, don't get blaming me 4 you being a light weight lol:wassnnme: Does it still give you jaw ache an warm cheeks lol ..my mate calls it the green laxative because it relaxes him to much lol ..That pheno is a good un huh. :spliff:.. NICE ONE Sweet Seeds, you have done us proud..

ooooooooh new beans ..are you poping them after this run? Good choice with the ice cool mate ,,thats another good un by sweet seeds.

Edited by bigbudburge