Back Popping Beans with Beanpopper. (test)

beanpopper

WOOOO HOOOO back once more !!!!Welcome all who enter !!

Itching to get going so I decided to show a little of the test run in my new environment, (which still needs tweeking :wassnnme: ).

This year I wanted to try a micro-vertical set up, hopefully leading to a vertical scrog ,(and dual 150s hps+mh) could be fun .

So the new place is not ideal(yet) but I have it working, for now .....

I am trying to track down a box with a little more hight( 30cm or so)as I fear temps will rocket later in flowering :wallbash: .

At the mo we have a 53x43x79cm space , 100mm Ruck RK matching Rhino (should of really gone for the 120mm fan and filter ), vertical 150HPS in diy cooltube which also needs tweeking ,and is to be upgraded this week.( I may employ my 150MH next time round to veg on).

So in at the moment we have Green poison (from last years comp that didnt get done due to security breech), BlackJack and Wildrose ( my gifts from Sweet seeds for contributions to the comp last year, Gracias :guitar:) and the SAD1 was a purchase( very interessted in how she will turn out!) GP,BJ,SAD are at 3weeks ,Wr is at 2weeks (had a problem germing the first ,entirly my fault) and have been on 12/12 , 2weeks and 1week, respectivly. Started in reused compost.

I will be feeding in flower with OT1 organic bloom, ( I know JI is chemical and so will not be producing an organic product, maybe next time) plus a sprinkle of Rhizofuel at birth and potting up, may water some in later on too, depening on how they take in the JI.

Big thanks to all the guys in spain , not only for the comp but also the tastey (STS) lines they so lovingly produce, and thank you UK420 who aid us all fighting the good fight ;)

back to it .

Weather last week (on average)

day time :- 26.6C HR37%......notes- HR a tad dry . :!:

night time :- 22.6C HR 52%.....notes- content for now. :guitar:

Thermic Amplitude 2C :guitar: (credit to Tommy for introducing this concept to me )

no fliks of last week (unprepared) :smokin:

Notes on plants, So far I dont think the BJ needs much nitrogen in early life (or my compost was too hot?) ,Wr and SAD seem quite N hungry , GP is a runt, think it may be stunted due to a combination of tweeking the environment, not being happy with the reused compost(some peat beased and moss based my have led to high ph which seems to have sorted its self by now?), and the dry dry Air.

Potted to 2 ltrs last night with a mix of reused compost/JIno2/gravel

a sprinkle of Rhizofuel (19-9-11).All have massive roots .

stay tuned pics to come tonight :)

Welcome to the greatest contest of all time beanpopper :guitar:

Glad to see you here, hope you can make good use of our genetics and do everything that you are planing to ;)

Sweet regards and good luck for the contest!! :yep:

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

Welcome to the greatest contest of all time beanpopper :guitar:

Glad to see you here, hope you can make good use of our genetics and do everything that you are planing to ;)

Sweet regards and good luck for the contest!! :yep:

|tommy_g|

Hi Tommy ! Thank you man . Wouldnt miss it for the world!!

I will give it my best shot :)

Hopefully by mid November this run will be done and the environment will be as near perfect as I can make it ready for more beautiful Sweets, I hope to showcase 8 of the sweet seeds lines all of wich I cant wait to taste!!:)

see you around buddy.

I wish you well with your Diary beanpopper fella.

Lets hope them beans pop :yep:lol

Thanks for the well wishes HH:)

Im hoping they Explode!! :hippy:

Easy mate, good luck for the competition, i was so tempted by wildrose but Sweet cheese took her spot. Should be a nice grow I've ssen a few wildrose grows and they looked lush.

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Ey up 0ska0. Cheers mate , nice one for dropping by.

I was looking at Sweet Cheese and Snow Fruit, I think I will be investing in a pack of each for next year so ill be watching to see how your SC fair:)

Hopefully I will do the genetics justice (Wildrose) sounds like a winner tho :yinyang:

Edited by beanpopper

All the best beanpopper. Ill keep my eye on this one. Once iv got my space cleared ill be getting the new drobe up and running, and on for the test run with some sweets already in my collection. Cant wait

Keep em green matey :)

• Like 1

Hey up NJD , cheers mate , should be another goodun:)

Got mi keyboard wrapped in clingfilm ;)

glad to have you in

Yo Buggsy!, good to see you man ,

Thanks , hope you have as much fun I will;)

Another drobe grower :yup: more enjoyable, building yer own, I find .

Ill be sure to pop over to see it when you get your diary on!

:yinyang:

E2a , the rest of the post man am high :smokin:

Edited by beanpopper

All the best beanpopper, an interesting grow you have there in mind and should be a good one to watch.

I love the Wild Rose, very tasty. :yep:

• Like 1

The pics as promised, coments welcome good and bad :)

Noticed a slight lightening on the GP and BJ so I gave them a little dose of epsom. (they were all given a folier feed of epsom salt at 14 days (Wr had her first dose today)

post-54777-0-19290700-1316558800_thumb.jpg

Back left is Wildrose, Back right is S.A.D 1

Front right Green Poison Fornt left Blackjack

post-54777-0-94164100-1316559008_thumb.jpg post-54777-0-00576000-1316559054_thumb.jpg

Apologies for the pics they seem to be very pale . Will try sort it for next time:)

• Like 1

Thanks Thicky Glad you stopped by , lots of enthusiasm this year :) didnt see your name on the list yet ? :yinyang:

How Do Amnesia? Thanks mate im trying even harder this year ,got a right sweat on taking those pics had to bend down and everything!!:) I cant wait to taste the Wildrose heard many many good things about her :guitar:

edit to add: I doubt there will a post in this diary I dont have to edit , apart from the one above :wassnnme:

Edited by beanpopper

best of luck with your grow beanpopper, i'll be watching your wild rose closely :yep:

E2A I always have to edit too :rofl:

Edited by puglins