The FastBud#2 Show

hey bongmonkee, how goes it bud?? :) i'm sure the nft ones will recover from that mishap. seems lots of autos being grown this year, all the best with your ones and goodluck with the compo BM :skin_up:

Hi BM . Its all go over by the looks , still should pull off a nice crop too :yep:

and you got the bonus of some pollen . I was just chatting last night about the value of pollen . get that stuff safe and brush 1-2 colas ;) hehe :yinyang:

Hey spirit/Bp, sup guys :eat: hope ur well.

Mannnn!, i have a bit of work to do tomorrow, things are going to be changing up in the groom some. Stay tuned.

So tonight me and me buddy are forgetting our woe's and just chillin and getting baked.

post-52333-0-90495800-1318104440_thumb.jpg

peace :hippy:

Day 23....not the best of days

As you can see from the pic the Nft gal's are getting worse by the day. This is totally down to my error's.

*note2self 4 future*. Ensure the Rockwool blocks are rooted out really well b4 putting in the tray and also make sure the level of the tray drains well if i've had the need to adjust it.

post-52333-0-03296200-1318166359_thumb.jpg

So today, well i've adjusted a few things like. I started off ripping the Nft out in a rage with myself lol. One girl was worthy of saving so i cut around the matting trying to do the least damage poss to the roots. She has now been put in the 10ltr pot which has just been vacated by a runt.

post-52333-0-46176400-1318166368_thumb.jpg

I am now left with 9, yes 9 :wallbash: gal's.

post-52333-0-18886800-1318167039_thumb.jpg

To complicate things further i have 4 sideshow crimbo smoko's bursting to go into flower (3 OT/Cheese and a CreamCaramel). Now the problem i've got is lack of room and the diff light cycles so i'm gonna have to juggle a bit here.

Tonight the 400w mh's are coming out and a 600w hps is going in. The 4 crimbo smoko's will be left in with the Auto's from 7pm-7am and then taken out and put in a dark side room 7am-7pm (gonna need to hook up Xtra ducting for this).On the other side of the groom will be the sweet beans i've just cracked under the 200w enviro bulb.

Ah well shit happens u just gotta adapt :spliff:

p.s Hey sup Paulo. Ar yes buddy all were mashed last night :stoned:lol, cheers buddy :eat:

Guest La Viva Sativa

sorry about yer troubles bro, yeah the cubes need to be really rooted well but ya know this already im sure you be back in orderin no time

best luck bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

@ 7 & LA. Defo busy like but things seem to be calming down a little which is all good like :skin_up: .

Day 25......2 days 600Hps

Seem's like the gal's like the new bulb (all good :spliff: )

The Nft transplant has a weak heart beat but she needs more time to pull through. Fingaz X'd 4sure with this'un.

Not much to report yet on the Canna V's H&G soils like. All gals are looking healthy enough tho.

post-52333-0-24708100-1318356788_thumb.jpg

Erm, I'm becoming a tad unhappy at the mo with these beans. Of course i buggered 5 up myself like granted :headpain:

But the amount of runts along with the 2 mutants including this one

post-52333-0-72167800-1318357257_thumb.jpg

is putting me off auto's to be honest.

sorry about all the troubles you going true...i also in every seed run i do find a mutant or two and some times seeds cost 60 notes to...a lot to do with playing genetics in my opinion...

others recovering al right and looking good...

Day 18

Wait a miniute!!!!!. What the hell!!!!! Where did you sneak in from Lady boy. Get your nuts clean straight out of here. sorry bout pic=crap cam.

:ohmygod: A lady boy BongMonkee. Hope its not catching as I have a couple of FB2's on the go.

Hope your back's better dude.

sorry about all the troubles you going true...i also in every seed run i do find a mutant or two and some times seeds cost 60 notes to...a lot to do with playing genetics in my opinion...

others recovering al right and looking good...

Ah it's all good man, s'all part of the journey :spliff:

Day 18

Wait a miniute!!!!!. What the hell!!!!! Where did you sneak in from Lady boy. Get your nuts clean straight out of here. sorry bout pic=crap cam.

:ohmygod: A lady boy BongMonkee. Hope its not catching as I have a couple of FB2's on the go.

Hope your back's better dude.

Was a full on male chilli :spliff: . Nah i would'nt worry man. Just wish i had these odds when i put the lottery on :D