3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

i would like to take part but dont have enough posts to pm i would promise to keep a diary if i were to be allowed to enter and am goong to get sum sweet seeds for my first grow anyway

thanks stoke smoker

Edited by stoke smoker
  • Like 1

Hi stoke smoker!

No problem mate, the post you just wrote here is evidence that you entered the contest on time and, as the only "problem" is that you can't send PMs right now, I'll wait until you get to your 50 post so you can send me your details. It's not urgent my friend, take your time... and if you want to start growing them now, as soon as possible, you can buy a couple of packs, like you said you were thinking of doing, and then we'll send you more seeds that you can use for another grow. You can even post 2 grow diaries for the contest around here, or you can keep some seeds for the future :)

Welcome to the contest and good luck :yep:

Sweet cheers!

|tommy_g|

HI Tommy,

Im pleased to say that my seeds arrived today, along with a selection of stickers which I am very impressed with...SS have the design end of things down for sure... love it..

and seed packs stamped and dated - what more could you ask from a breeder.. mega kudos on that one...

Diary-a-comin'...

:smokin:

• Like 3

Hey tommy that was fast!!! My very fresh sweets arrıved today an wıll go to germ later tonıght! ;) thanks agaın man ın coco soon! TWM

• Like 1

Hi Tommy...

dont wanna hijack this thread...but do you think my sweet seeds big devil autos are nearly done..

these photos are at 63 days from breaking the surface of soil...

was going to leave em till 30th october...that will be 75-ish days from popping surface..

many thanks for advice...

post-64775-0-58294500-1319053492_thumb.jpg

post-64775-0-85427700-1319053502_thumb.jpg

post-64775-0-75447000-1319053512_thumb.jpg

post-64775-0-56980500-1319053525_thumb.jpg

post-64775-0-29969100-1319053538_thumb.jpg

post-64775-0-53120700-1319053573_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate!

It's a bit hard to tell, I can't see the trichomes and even the pistils are hard to see in the pics. By the general appearance of the plants and flowers I would risk saying they could very well have some more 10 days... If the pics are from day 63 maybe they'll be ready at day 70-75, but they could even be already done and I couldn't tell it, hehe ;)

Hope you enjoy them my friend, keep it sweet and thanks for the pics ;)

|tommy_g|

Thanks for reply tommy will leave for 10-ish more days then chop & cure for xmas...

great quality within seeds , many thanks....

• Like 1