push or pull?

gumpstar

Also did you use the shade wings things with it? No worries for the photo help, it's a piece of piss when you know how :)

no shade wings.

Nice smokeable stuff I hope too. That's 0.56grams per watt. What? I'd have thought it would be capable of a bit more than that, but it would need a bit of careful planning in a space your size. I have a 1.2x1.2x2 tent, I want to train 8-10 plants under the light and see what happens.

Not greedy at all. Self sufficiency without getting caught is the name of the game.

Mind that's 2oz per plant, so that's not bad either.

im no master at growing! but hopefully the yeilds will get better with experience and sum help from 420! i got pissed off paying 20 quid for 1.6 grames ov shite weed!

so i thought il give growing a go n never looked back.

the blue cheese from barnys woz a very nice smoke!

just hope my ak 48 (nivana) what is currently in my propergator hits the spot.

il get a diary on the go the wk end when my ladys go under the hps.

Hey gumpstar, I'm not a owner of a cooltube setup, but it make better sense to me that blowing air onto the bulb would be more efficient at cooling than pulling air past it by a significant degree.

I might consider a cooltube setup next summer.

Hope you get the results you're after.

B.

I used that set up for 4 years with no problems and the fan is still running 7 years later on a daily basis (sold to a mate).

thanks for the comments guys.

filter fan then cool tube set up for me from now on!

gona hang the fan on bunjees sorted.

Guest Mr Wad

Hi mate

Personally I push the air out my reflectors rather than pull. The main reasonas are because of the heat being created by 2 600w bulbs which isnt good for the fan internalls in the long run (lubricants etc) I mean its not the biggest of issues but I would rather my fan last a little longer. Also the fact that if your fan is connected to your filter 1st then your sucking out more smell by reducing the travell length and resistance caused by the ducting. Like I said its not a massive issue if your running 1 light especially now winters coming you will be fine!

As you see in the pic the fan is connected to the filter and then ducted onto the lights and exiting the tent to outside

Hope this helps

post-63016-0-29676700-1314106790_thumb.jpg

Wad

Edited by Mr Wad