Vote me in the cream of the crop

mattandc

i just don't appreciate snide remarks when i was simply trying to find out how to get in on the cotc as i keep getting different answers from members and just wanted a straight one,

Thanks again

Matt

I didn't think it was a snide remark and i told you in my 1st post on this thread cotc were picked by the mods and it was a straight answer.I don't think you'll be very popular here if you start bitching about the mods for helping you.

It is a nice plant of yours that's been chosen,but cotc is all about the photo mate,not the plant..

Incidentally you were nominated for cotc before this thread was started which is why I replied with a lol and not because of your shameless self promoting..:yep:

Edited by madgiz

Wow so many posts i'm beyond confused now and not sure who i am speaking to anymore and too lazy to re read from the beginning.

So i though i would make it easy:

Firstly thank you so much for the mods allowing me into the competition especially with that whole drama with my reply to that guy.

Secondly i didn't say the mods weren't helpful, quite the contrary, they're almost the only ones who weren't trying to be funny and actually answered my question. What i did say was people i have been private msging and asking on the chat said several different things about cotc but luckily someone in the chat told me to create a thread on it on this page to help clarify this for others too... Obviously the guy i replied funny to has lots of friends on here so please chill boys and girls its not the end of the world and buddy which ever one you are, i didn't mean to bother you that much!

The important thing is we all know how one gets in cotc and once again thanks for letting me participate. Doubt i'll win with how this has happened but its fun being in the competition so thanks to everyone that helped and even you guys who just want to whine :P

Happy Cannabinoids everyone!!!

Ps if i make it to the next one i'll have my veho usb microscope up so i can do some of them too :D

K2 up close and personal

If you can't see the pic check out my gallery as for some reason its not showing on my end, sorry everyone not much of a computer buff :S

Edited by mattandc