Vote me in the cream of the crop

mattandc

You are not gonna get in cream of the crop asking peers mate.

It's all down to the mods who choose the best bud pictures,then it's down to the peers to choose the winner,and they'll choose because of them liking what they see,not because someone asked them to.

Hey Guys

Ah thought it was a vote system, either way have a look at my ladies i'm sure it will trigger some salivation action in your mouths or perhaps even wet your pants ;P

Peace!

Matt

Hey guys

Really want in on the Cream of the crop competition!

Check out my gallery!

 pay me £100 and I'll see what I can do. :wassnnme:

TS

Everyone is a comedian!

If you truly love Cannabis you will want to do it for the goodness of green kind :P

Ah thought it was a vote system...

It is, but you have to get picked by the mods/admin first.

Whoring yourself out like this just makes you look a little desperate. ;)

• Like 3

After looking at your Gallery i would suggest...

A/ Learn to take better photos

B/Dont take pics with your lights on....nothing worse than Sodium orange pics.

• Like 2

Everyone is a comedian!

If you truly love Cannabis you will want to do it for the goodness of green kind :P

Cannabis? I thought this was a knitting forum...albeit a rather poor one, I had wondered why I haven't seen one pattern swapping thread, no-one moaning about dropped stitches and no in depth discussion of pearl vs cable knit. :wallbash:

Everyone is a comedian!

Cannabis? I thought this was a knitting forum...albeit a rather poor one, I had wondered why I haven't seen one pattern swapping thread, no-one moaning about dropped stitches and no in depth discussion of pearl vs cable knit. :wallbash:

Purl! Amateur! :)

• Like 1

Everyone is a comedian!

Purl! Amateur! :)

:doh: ...I mean, Haha! I knew my deliberate spelling mistake would bring the secret knitters out of the woodwork...so do you prefer a bamboo, plastic or aluminium needle? And could you knit me a Dennis the Menace style jumper please? :wassnnme:

*gets coat*

• Like 2

What chest size? :wink:

Aluminium has the right combination of weight and 'click'. Plastic needles lack the timbre of a finely honed set of 8's in Aircraft Grade Alli. Bamboo, whilst environmentally friendlier then synthetic ones tend to splinter rather than bend when one inadvertently sits on them.

I'll get back over to Ravelry now as they are missing my expertise........

Bio

Whoring yourself out like this just makes you look a little desperate

...........................lol

• Like 1