Vote me in the cream of the crop

mattandc

Hey guys

Really want in on the Cream of the crop competition!

Check out my gallery!

 pay me £100 and I'll see what I can do. :wassnnme:

TS

I`l do it for half that! :pimp:

too bad thought i would be some good competition for the current cream of the crop contenders. Just thought i'd add some fresh flavour to the competition but i see the mods need to pick the people now so i guess i will sit tight and wait.

Thanks all the same everyone!

• Like 1

Everyone is a comedian!

If you truly love Cannabis you will want to do it for the goodness of green kind :P

Cannabis? I thought this was a knitting forum...albeit a rather poor one, I had wondered why I haven't seen one pattern swapping thread, no-one moaning about dropped stitches and no in depth discussion of pearl vs cable knit. :wallbash:

here is one i made earlier!

post-28616-0-18740500-1309712329_thumb.jpg

Edited by village green

After looking at your Gallery i would suggest...

A/ Learn to take better photos

B/Dont take pics with your lights on....nothing worse than Sodium orange pics.

Congratulations you're the first to give bad feed back about any of my pics. Didn't know it was a photo competition, thought it was about the best looking product...i bet if someone showed you a pic of the pyramids in egypt you couldn't even appreciate their beauty and be like oh your exposure is all off and its too cloudy a day without even realising the beauty of the wonder....And just to help people see how credible your comment was, only one plant was under an hps light for the photo and if you hadn't noticed its a fricken huge 40kg plant under a scrog so no chance of moving that lady into a room with regular lights, so save your verbal diarrhoea for someone else's post please ;)

I don't know about pouches but I want to know what happened to the pubic hair dog wig business.

Did it ever get off the ground?

Withnailed.

Edited by L'Emmerdeur

Hey guys

Really want in on the Cream of the crop competition!

Check out my gallery!

 pay me £100 and I'll see what I can do. :wassnnme:

TS

I`l do it for half that! :pimp:

I'd heard your cheap ratdog. :wassnnme:

Congratulations you're the first to give bad feed back about any of my pics. Didn't know it was a photo competition, thought it was about the best looking product...i bet if someone showed you a pic of the pyramids in egypt you couldn't even appreciate their beauty and be like oh your exposure is all off and its too cloudy a day without even realising the beauty of the wonder....And just to help people see how credible your comment was, only one plant was under an hps light for the photo and if you hadn't noticed its a fricken huge 40kg plant under a scrog so no chance of moving that lady into a room with regular lights, so save your verbal diarrhoea for someone else's post please ;)

But he's right mate they are poor and no its not a product competition but the picture does have to be nice, clear, and in focus and not yellow like yours. You dont have to bring your "40 kg plant" lol out, you just take the pics with the lights off and with a flash

So touting for a nomination and bad mouthing one of the very people who pick COTC isnt the best way of getting anywhere near, but I can assure you if you dont improve your pics you will never get a nomination

Owd

Just turn macro on your camera and take pics with the lights out. Its what i do :yep:

BSR

I don't know about pouches but I want to know what happened to the pubic hair dog wig business.

Did it ever get off the ground?

Withnailed.

Oh yeah have you not noticed jibbajabbas presence on the board has been lacking too bloody busy weaving animals coats ATM.very viable business by all accounts.

TS

But he's right mate they are poor and no its not a product competition but the picture does have to be nice, clear, and in focus and not yellow like yours. You dont have to bring your "40 kg plant" lol out, you just take the pics with the lights off and with a flash

So touting for a nomination and bad mouthing one of the very people who pick COTC isnt the best way of getting anywhere near, but I can assure you if you dont improve your pics you will never get a nomination

Owd

Hi Bud

awesome thanks for the feedback, good to know picture quality counts too, wish the other guy could have worded it like you did, thought he was just trying to be a so and so. Will have to invest in a better cam as the flash on that one makes everything way too over exposed if lights out. Anyway I have no beef with that guy, i just don't appreciate snide remarks when i was simply trying to find out how to get in on the cotc as i keep getting different answers from members and just wanted a straight one, so i thought i would just put him in his place to avoid him posting here again as the comment wasn't helpful...... oh well that has happened now, no offence but shame he/she is one of the people who decide the cotc contestants, hopefully that person has that position because they are objective and solely focused on the beauty of the plants and not members replies like mine :)...

Thanks again

Matt

Hi Bud

awesome thanks for the feedback, good to know picture quality counts too, wish the other guy could have worded it like you did, thought he was just trying to be a so and so.

No, i was just telling you the plain facts.

I also dont appreciate a load of abuse in return.

i just don't appreciate snide remarks when i was simply trying to find out how to get in on the cotc as i keep getting different answers from members and just wanted a straight one,

What snide remarks? I stated plain facts.

. hopefully that person has that position because they are objective and solely focused on the beauty of the plants and not members replies like mine :)...

If thats how you reply to people then i cant see you lasting here very long...

• Like 2