SAD Auto not an auto?

Evertondave

Hi mates!

Just to let you know that I received now an answer from Sweet Seeds about this.

Well, not precisely an answer so far, I got a question instead, hehehe, they asked me if I could ask you about the lote number and date of harvest of the seeds.

I told them only 1 of the 3 of you guys have kept the package (EvertonDave) and that it was lote 08 from 14 of December of 2010. But I also told them that the 3 packages were bought from the same shop (Attitude) and all the 3 in the beginning of May, so they should all be from the same lote and harvest date.

I'll keep you updated when they get back to me with more about this.

Thanks again for your patience. Hope the plants can at least do a good flowering in 12/12.

Kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hi again mates!

I contacted the 3 of you by private message, as you know, and everything will be as I told you, but they're asking me from Sweet Seeds if you can share a picture of the package where the lote number can be seen. I know only Evertondave keeps the package.. and it's just for Sweet Seeds to figure out what happened to avoid it from happening again in the future... so...

Evertondave > can you post a pic of the backside of the package? Or just sending it to me by PM would also be fine.

Thanks! Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Thanks Everton! :stoned:

I'll keep you update about this by PM. And when Sweet Seeds gets to a conclusion about what have happened I'll you know about it in this thread.

Sweet smokes, kind regards,

tommy

Hi again mates!

So... BIG News from Sweet Seeds... I really think you'll be SURPRISED!!! :hi: (I was... not to say pissed off, which I'm not, but I would have reasons to be, hehehe)

They (Sweet Seeds crew) had a look at the picture of the package that Evertondave shared with us and...

You guys have bought NON-AUTO SAD :blub:

Have a look at the differences... For example, non-auto SAD states for 90% indica and 10% sativa, but AUTO SAD doesn't mention that in the package, it just says "100% autoflowering". And besides that the packages are completly different, have a look:

(this is the picture Evertondave posted)

gallery_44939_3332_3234.jpg

(and this is the pack of a real SAD Auto)

gallery_44939_3332_49412.jpg

(the complete back of the package)

gallery_44939_3332_100410.jpg

SAD Auto packages are printend in the horizontal shape and non-autos are printed in the vertical shape. And actually have the name "S.A.D. Auto" very visible in the front:

gallery_44939_3332_207181.jpg

As the 3 of you have bought packs from the same store in the begining of May, you are "victims" of an error from the store where you bought them. Just like Sweet Seeds, with the name of the seedbank being mentioned in this and other threads negatively for something that was not their mistake.

And more. A 3 SAD Auto pack costs 22 euros while a 3 non-auto SAD pack costs 18,5 euros (3,5 euros less)... So I think you paid more than you should.

DarkStalker420: that's why you remind that you saw that your package was from a harvest of 2009 of something, right? In 2009 there were no SAD Autos in the market...

Also, you can see the cups won by non-auto SAD in the picture shared by EvertonDave. SAD Auto is a recent strain and didn't won any cup so far, I think, at least in package there are no cups to show.

So....

After sending and receiving dozens of PMs and mails, from me to you, from you to me, then translating them, sending them to Sweet Seeds, Sweet Seeds sending them back to me, me translating them and sending them to... Well, I can say I've been busy almost the whole week with this, after all it was a mistake from the shop where you guys like to buy your seeds...

So, Sweet Seeds sugestion is that you contact your shop and tell them what happened. We know they NEVER replace seeds, that's their policy and I'm not going to comment on that (you should take your own conclusions), but this time it was a mistake on the product you bought. Maybe they can open an exception... they should, in my personal opinion...

Please contact them, would be interesting (to me, to you and to everyone here) to know what they will answer.

And after you contact them please let us know because Sweet Seeds will not let you empty handed (they do whatever they can to see people happy with their genetics) and they will see what they can do for you (maybe contacting the shop directly, but that can only be after you guys contact them so they know about this...)

And just to finish with this...

This kind of situations are the reason why I keep saying that you should better buy your seeds directly from the seedbank. And I'm not only talking about Sweet Seeds. Every pack of seeds you buy you should do it directly from the seedbank. 5 years ago, I had no relation at all with Sweet Seeds or other seedbank, and when I bought seeds I always ordered them directly from the seedbanks (SensiSeeds, DutchPassion, etc, etc). Like that I know seeds are fresh, original (100% sure) and if I have any problem it is oh so much easier to deal with it... :wink:

Buying directly from Sweet Seeds not only you get fresh seeds that were always well preserved and aconditioned (since harvest until they get into your hands), but also you receive original Sweet Seeds seeds as freebies, fast delivery (now working with a faster delivery company) and if you have any problem it will be much easier to take care of it because you just have to keep your receipt (digital or in paper) or order number, and you'll be properly atended by people who really cares about your problems and not by a company that says that once the seeds are germinated they can't do anything for you... :spliff:

Sorry about all that... you see, that's why my mates from Sweet Seeds wanted to see a picture of the package, because it all didn't make any sense to them as they have a really strict packaging procedure in order to avoid mix packagings to happen.

Let me know what they tell you from the shop where you bought your seeds. If customer service is poor maybe you guys should consider other options in the future :nea:

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Thanks for your efforts with this Tommy. I checked the packaging, and sure enough there is actually no mention of "autofloreciente" on my card.

I also checked my receipt from Attitude Seedbank and I've uploaded the result. As you can see (with everything but what I ordered cropped out for security reasons), Attitude told me I'd ordered Auto's.

I shall email them tonight and let you know what response I get. Likely on Monday. :yep:

post-57642-0-17879600-1309545743_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ok mate! Thanks for your patience!

Just try to ask them for replacement and let us know what's their response.

And don't worry.. if you get a negative response Sweet Seeds will give you a hand after. We open that exception only because I already promised the 3 of you by private message that we would send you the seeds, so we feel responsible for you guys because you should be compensated ;)

We just have it in standby now and it will be just a matter of time...

Keep us updated, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Well :censored: now it makes sense wondered why the 2009 gave me a "huh" i thought S.A.D AUTOS were a "newer" strain. I will try emailing The "stupidtude" but for me PERSONALLY i could have problems as i have NO records of the transaction at all :doh: as i delete them straight away when the goods arrive.

But i can hand on heart say i ordered AUTO's 100% but i guess i should have looked a the packet closer but i saw the S.A.D and figured they were "good" i can't speak for anyone else Tommy but i feel that i can't have Sweet Seeds replacing something that THEY are not responsible for if i have NO luck with them i will grow out the S.A.D's and that will be good enough ..... Plus they are getting BIG! now

It would have been a different matter if it was a packing error at Sweet Seeds end as for the :censored: idiots at "the shop with the banner above" READ CUSTOMERS ORDERS F:censored:G IDIOTS!!

Once again thanks for the help Tommy & Sweet Seeds And thanks at the 'tude you just lost a customer!

Thanx.

• Like 1

Just checked my email - Jodie at Attitude actually responded yesterday, and also asked for photo's of the packaging, which I've just sent off to her :yep:

• Like 1

Hehehe...

Maybe you'll be lucky ;) After all there were no problems with the seeds or whatever, it was just a mistake they made with the packages of autos and non-autos... Hope they assume it...

Keep us updated, sweet regards!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just to close this off, Attitude asked for me to return the seeds, so I sent back the one I had, explaining the other two were unavailable :wassnnme:

And have now received 3 SAD Auto's in return :)

Didn't get any freebies, mind you - was hoping for some extra's to cover the hassle of having to return them etc - but no, no "sorry we fucked up" pressy from them, just what I originally ordered :unsure:

Obviously Attitude aren't that bothered about customer satisfaction, then! Think I'll just use them if they have a good offer, and buy from the seedbanks directly from now on.

• Like 1

Thanks for let us know mate! ;)

Well, not bad, at least the admited the error and sent you your seeds. Hope you can have a good experience with SAD Auto now :B):

For Darkstalker that would be impossible, I suppose, because he didn't kept the receipt and package. Isn't it mate? You told me you wouldn't accept the seeds from Sweet Seeds (as Sweet Seeds had nothing to do with the error) but if you change your mind just send me a PM.

i can't speak for anyone else Tommy but i feel that i can't have Sweet Seeds replacing something that THEY are not responsible for if i have NO luck with them i will grow out the S.A.D's and that will be good enough ..... Plus they are getting BIG! now

I'm now going to send a PM to Thestiff1 to know about his position on this :B):

Cheers guys! Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Hope you can have a good experience with SAD Auto now :B):

Popped two of them out to germinate straight away :B):

• Like 1

Good luck m8 nice to see they "helped" you out in the end i'm VERY happy with how my S.A.D's are progressing now and they didn't get to out of hand (although two of them had to lose their heads mind!). Don't worry tommy about the seeds as i could turn out to be a blessing in disguise as now i have given it up our financial situation has improved no end and waiting for them to finish 'ain't as bad as we thought.

I would recommend purchasing from the seedbanks to from now on as you found out they didn't bother to even toss in a few freebies for your trouble!). Getting round to updating my diary now feel free to pop around for a peek (how is Sadie doing by the way??).

Thanx.

• Like 1