• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smiffy22toke

• Highest Grade

• rastakid

• lazlo2

Guest BushBandicoot

Well done smiffy, you've made it this far and it looks like you're doing real well, lots of buds coming through there. Nice compact sized plants too, not too big.

:wassnnme::);)

:)lol

yeh man im well please with the plant's progress thay are vetnam black's x chinese thai and one teskenty x chinese thai all 3 plant's are lush and the bud developement is sky rockating hear's hopeing the thc production is just as lush to me im a bit pissed as to my grow space it's a bit basic and not thay well hiden but it will have to do just now also i would off loved to have at least one plant outdoor but i dident have the time or energy for that so im prepareing my outdoor plot for next year grow well peep's it's been a pleasure speaking on this thread and thank's to all that have kind word's this way hear's hopeing all's grow's become monster harvest's -peace- a pic off my girl's in a group shot befor i got rid off 3 plant's hear go's also i had major prob's with spider mit'e but i think iv eradcated them for now so im hopeing thay sat away i just bought an organic pestacide and diluted it and hay prestow thayr gone for now that is il be watching them carefully for any more anyway hope all peep's day's are good and hot as it's roasting hear -peace- speak soon from smiffy22toke

post-105-1092154140.jpg

hi today peep's well the weather up in scotland is real bad today so im getting my rain coat on today i think he he he as il need it well peep's hope all's well and bush B thank's buddy as im please your happy with your grow's and also i hope you all the best buddy -peace- be back soon -peace-

• 2 weeks later...

Hello m8, hope you had a good birthday :blub:

anayway your plants are looking lovley m8 keep it up :stoned:

Hannas definatley started to flower :bush: those pic look simmiler to what she looks like. this time next week will we have some bud forming??

Cheers

Guest BushBandicoot

Hi, HG, thanks. PP can go, in my experience :blub: anywhere from 7-11 wks, and stretch antwhere from 3x to 6x. :stoned:

Don't know which mum these two came from, they started their stretch so I looked out some old superbud from 250 ml bottle from tayside hydrotek last year. Gave them 2ml/ltr for one watering. Stopped stretch overnight, don't reckon enough to affect buds.

:yep: B)

hi all some nice good development happing up hear well my plant's are so good and green and loving the enviroment i set for them also has any bodie heard about sonicbloom im starting to use it i got the info off a m8 and this stuff is the shit it actuly bump's up your bud ratio if done properly hear's the link to have a scan also bush B m8 im woundering if you can pm and we could get a chat well thank's and keep growing -peace- ;)

hear is the link

EDITED FOR SPAM take a look it's amazeing m8ty's

also looking good peep's