A Bit Of Backup

Guest BushBandicoot

Guest BushBandicoot

Kept 2 extra DP purple#1's and 2 powerplant cuttings for the greenhouse just to give me something else to watch grow.

These are purple#1's, 5wks old and topped twice

post-105-1089926771.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smiffy22toke

• Highest Grade

• rastakid

• lazlo2

They look like they will yield plenty for you :wassnnme:

Is that where they are staying for flowering under natural conditions? Or will you be moving them indoors?

All the best! Happy growing!!!

:stoned:

Guest BushBandicoot

Cheers guys, yep greenhouse jobs. PP cuttings have been topped too, have to keep everything well small and as low as poss'. Purples should start to flower within next 2wks, topped them last just a few days ago. They're just a little extra :wassnnme: but the main thing is the joy in watching them flower. :stoned: It'll also give me something extra to pick while I'm out there with the veggies :yinyang:

Guest BushBandicoot

Here's the shortest of the two purple#1's, only five days after last pic's but she's showing good form for having been topped

post-105-1090336776.jpg

Guest BushBandicoot

The sideshoots have nearly reached level with the four main ones, I hope these two will start to flower before the end of the month

post-105-1090337142.jpg

Excellent BB m8...... :wassnnme:

Nice looking little ones - love the branching....just perfect for an nice crop without getting too big.....

keep posting the pics BB..... looking forward to seeing how they do...

are they in you back garden?

Laz

Guest BushBandicoot

Hi lw, yeah they get out for a sway in the breeze but are in the greenhouse in garden most of the time. It's nice having plants close and seeing them every day. I've still got the outdoors grow but I miss watching them change and grow as much.

look lovely bb, same as 2 strains as i have in reserve too lol tho ive not germed any yet, nice to see someone wi similar strain`s growing them out :yinyang:

all the best buddy :wassnnme: