Black Jack Auto & Sad Auto Grow

Serpent

Day 14 – 18/6 Lights

Now potted up to their final 6.5 ltr pots using PM Soil, a good dose of PM Granules as well as having a feed of 1ml per 2 ltr PM Bio-Silicon.

SAD's

gallery_57657_3377_54926.jpg

Black Jack's

gallery_57657_3377_12446.jpg

Keep it green :hippy:

The blackjacks smell lovely Serpent, i have 3 fastbud2 seeds which i didnt use on my grow as i was given two afghan kush, next grow i will use them and its a toss up between 3 cream caramel or 3 Sad.....

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing them in full flower, also new growth on the black jack's when I checked earlier seem to be less 'puffy' so I hope that's a good sign!

You've got some Fast Bud 2 have you, I'll be interested to see how that goes as I was impressed with the 1st generation Fast Bud, and why not grow a selection, a couple of each, go on, you know you want to :D

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing them in full flower, also new growth on the black jack's when I checked earlier seem to be less 'puffy' so I hope that's a good sign!

You've got some Fast Bud 2 have you, I'll be interested to see how that goes as I was impressed with the 1st generation Fast Bud, and why not grow a selection, a couple of each, go on, you know you want to :D

Now that sounds like a plan :yep: