Black Jack Auto & Sad Auto Grow

Serpent

As some of you might know I’ve cracked 2x Black Jack Auto & 2x SAD Auto for my next grow and Tommy asked if I could keep him informed on how they’re doing in the Sweet Seeds Sub-Forum, so this won’t be my main diary (see link in sig for that) and I’ll just post here from time to time throughout the grow.

So here they are at Day #1

gallery_57657_3377_70182.jpg

gallery_57657_3377_43637.jpg

gallery_57657_3377_85903.jpg

Keep it green :hippy:

Hey serpent, how goes it man?

Just pickin me spot for when its happenin in ere yeah :skin_up: I'll sign in for the main diary too :smoke:

I fancy having a go at black jack too; quick to finish :wink: Not sure what next as i'v plenty beans from Attitude promos

A few short flowering ones.....Critical + thinks 45days.......C99 hybrid-?........Grapefruit-55days. Then i had to get 5 Tangerine dream, as the auto's i wanted had all sold out & i wanted the fem sage & Kushage etc;

Just finishing my Vertigo's & Pandora's on day52 from seed, The Vertigo's are a pleasure to grow, very stable & 5 uniformed plants

Atb with yer grow n' diary...........Luv n' Light :yinyang:

good luck with the autos ..ill pop back again and again no doubt ..i wanna see the colours on these babies

No hangin about for you eh serps your jars must be overflowing by now mate.

Am goin to keep an eye on this one methinks cause im deffo gonna do an auto grow later this year just need to decide which vars to go for now lol

Atb my man.

Hazy :skin_up:

No hangin about for you eh serps your jars must be overflowing by now mate.

Am goin to keep an eye on this one methinks cause im deffo gonna do an auto grow later this year just need to decide which vars to go for now lol

Atb my man.

Hazy :skin_up:

I wish Harry, my last crop is now looking a little thin on the ground, luckily my CC will be getting chopped this week :D

Good luck with your auto grow and when get round to it :yep:

more autos from sweet seeds. nice. i enjoyed your last grow. good luck on this one :yahoo:

Another interesting grow ;)

Thanks for posting, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Another interesting grow ;)

Thanks for posting, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

i will second that...

nice pictures to...

Thanks Plonka, Tommy & 7 :yep:

Day 13 - 18/6 Lights

Here we are at nearly 2 weeks for the Black Jack and SAD’s, both the SAD’s are going for it and showing vigorous growth, the Black Jacks, especially Black Jack #1 are showing slightly ‘puffy’ leaves, I’m thinking I might have over watered them slightly when I first put them in the tent, but I’m not sure, what do you think Tommy?

I’ll also be potting them all up in the next day or so, so hopefully the fresh soil, some granules and a touch of bio-silicon will put them on the right track.

SAD’s

gallery_57657_3377_60757.jpg

gallery_57657_3377_19003.jpg

Black Jack’s

gallery_57657_3377_56391.jpg

gallery_57657_3377_8438.jpg

Keep it green :hippy: