Videos

Joolz

Ok,can we upload our grow videos to UK420 directly ?

not at the moment

So it will be,that is great :woot:

I've just posted a music vid up, but I've just noticed that it's the only non directly-pot related track. Should I delete it or are we going to use the video system to catalogue people music too?

feel free to suggest some extra categories

we are probably going to ad a few other sections so suggestions would be cool :)

I had a look and I could only see canna vids. Probs me being lengendarily shit with computers :doh:

music, maybe split by genres.

maybe politics - was wanting to post more of Cornell West, Chomsky and other usual suspects :shuriken:

I had a look and I could only see canna vids. Probs me being lengendarily shit with computers :doh:

nah its not you lol

It's only canna vids atm but we are looking to expand on that, it's UK420 TV so it belongs to all members and we'll make it into whatever you all want (with in reason lol (and no prn)) :)

I bloody knew that was coming lol

maybe politics - was wanting to post more of Cornell West, Chomsky and other usual suspects :shuriken:

good shout :)

Second those Arbuscle. Nice. Maybe a DIY for growrooms section?

Great to have em all in one place. :)

good ideas there arbs, don't know how much work it would be, but to expand on what arbs is saying..what about mirroring the tree from the main index, just thinking peeps are already familiar with the forum index and the various subsections ...obviously not all of them need to be included, new members, site feedback and the like..we could probably do without...dunno if you can do subsects, but being able to search for vids within the various subsects of say smokers lounge & NV&P would be useful...

...doesn't mean it has to be exactly the same ..just as a starting point or base, continuity if you like .. new or more specific video sections(suggested by members) could still be added even if they don't already exist in the forum index..

OT: maybe it's always been here and I'v not noticed cos I always click 'last post', but when you click on thread title ..it remember/knows how much of the thread you've read already and takes you to the first unseen post..pretty damn cool :yep:

I'll 2nd the DIY video forum for growers! :yep:

I would like to see a forum for LED test grow videos. It would be nice to be able to direct naive growers there who may be considering wasting their money. :yes:

Can someone point me in the direction of the vid that Joolz posted up as a tester for Vimeo? The one with the weird reservoir globe thing and the little lizards? Been looking everywhere and can't find it.

Thanks muchly.

Can someone point me in the direction of the vid that Joolz posted up as a tester for Vimeo? The one with the weird reservoir globe thing and the little lizards? Been looking everywhere and can't find it.

Thanks muchly.

this one ? (watch in full screen)

we need a section for movies like this :)

Guest Logik

I suspect this would trigger a lot of peeps to make their own canna related videos!

I can imagine lake doing a stoned comedy video every now and again, something that resembled phone jacker while high

this one ?

we need a section for movies like this :)

Thanks Joolz :yep:

Edited by ~nobody~

I have quite a few growroom vids that I'd like to share but feel by posting on the tube compromises my security. I posted a nice growroom vid a few weeks ago of some Killers and Psychosis in flower on the tube and then posted the link on here. It got me so stressed out that i removed the vid a week later. shame really.

Personally, I feel my security is pretty safe on here as the server is in Holland and i feel/hope that admin would put up a fight if plod wanted IP's and stuff.

I look forward to the upgrade so that sharing vids on here, within the UK420 shell, does not leave me vunerable.

Keep up the great work.

Mrk

Edited by mrk