Maybe The Worst Grow Diary Of All Times...

PauloLx

Hi there guys!

I hope all of you are having a great weekend. Mine is going quite well and greenish :skin_up:

I´ve finally managed to get some decent pictures of the Psicodelicia just before i pot her and up and give her 400w HPS just for her :guitar:

She won´t get ready in time for the comp but i could nor care less when she looks this good :wassnnme:

post-45865-0-94807300-1304268309_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-20056300-1304268322_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-24104800-1304268329_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-54487200-1304268346_thumb.jpg

And to show you guys that being patient is mostly a good time here´s my IceCool.

After 1 week to germinate and another 4 to start showing any growth she is now screaming for a bigger pot and some TLC :wink:

post-45865-0-33431200-1304268576_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-40090700-1304268583_thumb.jpg

Side by side

post-45865-0-52836000-1304268638_thumb.jpg

Take care guys :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

The Psicodelicia is a top strain :yep:

I got one in veg just now and she is very big and lush

Like you say its too late for the comp but Fcuk it, It looks that good am just like your self.... Happy to have her ;)

Keep up the good work

The Psicodelicia is a top strain :yep:

I got one in veg just now and she is very big and lush

Like you say its too late for the comp but Fcuk it, It looks that good am just like your self.... Happy to have her ;)

Keep up the good work

Thank you my man!

Looking sweet paulolx mine wont be finished either mate just happy to be part of it :guitar:

Looking nice and lush there Paulo, i hear Psicodelicia is an excellent strain on the boards here

Looking sweet paulolx mine wont be finished either mate just happy to be part of it :guitar:

Thanks for showing up! :yinyang:

Looking nice and lush there Paulo, i hear Psicodelicia is an excellent strain on the boards here

I must have heard the exact same things because i´m gonna give her one square meter, 20lts of soil and 400W HPS just for her :guitar:

Need to make her big sister Green Poison proud :wassnnme:

Here´s some pics from the GP taken on the 1st of May

post-45865-0-37280400-1304631383_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-19650500-1304631390_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-05928600-1304631397_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-34267000-1304631416_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-26017500-1304631426_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for the kind words

• Like 1

Hey my friend!

They're looking killer, I hope they produce well and sweet, hehe, what a pitty that you are not going to finish this in time for the contest, but it's very nice to be able to see you skills with some Sweet Seeds strain, thanks for posting!

Sweet regards e um abraço! ahahaha

|tommy_g|

Hey my friend!

They're looking killer, I hope they produce well and sweet, hehe, what a pitty that you are not going to finish this in time for the contest, but it's very nice to be able to see you skills with some Sweet Seeds strain, thanks for posting!

Sweet regards e um abraço! ahahaha

|tommy_g|

Hello Tommy_g!

Nice of you to pop around.

If all stays this way i bet it will be sweet when the time comes :skin_up:

Here´s the GP at day 42 of 12/12

post-45865-0-40107500-1305408229_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-54520900-1305408239_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-40734000-1305408272_thumb.jpg

Another week to ten days with feeding and then i will flush this lady for another week with a tbsp of molasses

per 5lts of water. Not long now :skin_up:

Here´s a group shot at day 42

post-45865-0-17241400-1305408455_thumb.jpg

Take care guys :yinyang:

• Like 1

Looking the business there Paulo :skin_up:

I`m only on my second grow of Sweet seeds but i`ve already bought some more for the next grow, the last time i was this impressed was Ugorg tbh

E2a, I popped 3 Cream Caramels seeds yesterday, one was cracked and root out this morning the other two split. The reason i know this is i was waiting for some clones and got ahead of myself and sowed too many seeds , and now the clones are ready i thought i would dig out the seeds, and they were already done to varying degrees, one rooted within 24 hrs

Edited by ratdog

Me too :bunny:

Here´s what i´m listening tonight

Nice track...bet the neighbours are loving you. :D

I`m only on my second grow of Sweet seeds but i`ve already bought some more for the next grow, the last time i was this impressed was Ugorg tbh

Thanks Ratdog.

I hope to be another SweetSeeds regular by the end of this grow.

Got plenty of GP,IceCool and Psicodelicia cuts just in case i want to keep any of those going.

And i can see myself buying some more sweet gear in a near future :wink:

Now i am just hoping for the big girl to fatten up properly :yinyang: while the Psicodelicia and IceCool start to flower.

Me too :bunny:

Here´s what i´m listening tonight

Nice track...bet the neighbours are loving you. :D

:rofl: Headphones! The missus wouldn´t stand a chance, the missus would knock me out before :wassnnme:

Now i am off to Fang Island

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Thanks Ratdog.

I hope to be another SweetSeeds regular by the end of this grow.

Got plenty of GP,IceCool and Psicodelicia cuts just in case i want to keep any of those going.

And i can see myself buying some more sweet gear in a near future :wink:

Now i am just hoping for the big girl to fatten up properly :yinyang: while the Psicodelicia and IceCool start to flower.

They do have alot of very good strains :yep:

Going to be doing some GP and ice cool soon as lol just waiting on them getting bigger first

Liked the GP pic at 42 days it looks super white and super hairy lol Top Work :smokin:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil