Maybe The Worst Grow Diary Of All Times...

PauloLx

Hi there UK420 guys and galz :smokin:

First let´s start by praising Sweet Seeds for making this one possible and straight after i need to apologize for such a delay on my diary.But better late then sorry some people says :wink:

After a couple of hectic months i am finally settled in my new place and as good as that my new XL Budbox is up&running as well :yahoo:

So i guess you guys want to know some more details about he grow itself so i better give them.

600w HPS DualSpectrum

150 RVK Extraction with rhino filter

100 rvk intake

standing fan

Plant Magic soil

Gourmet feeding (TakeRoot,FishMix,Mollasses,AlgaeMix and some other treats)

From the seeds received i´ve only managed to save two plants. The others were lost because i was a lousy carer or never germinated(snowfruit).

But anyhow my GreenPoison is getting better by the day and just in case i got several cuts from her.

I´ve lost track of time and can´t say for sure when did i germinated this one but my guess is beginning of January so that means that she´s being vegging for almost 3months now :doh:

Of course that was not the plan but it was that or killing her and i couldn´t stand the idea of loosing all my plants :nea: So i ended up making a small cabinet somewhere with a 125W Enviro and put all my small plants in there while i was moving house. Some didn´t make it but the Green Poison made it in style.

Here´s a couple of pics from her on the day i brought her to the new place.

post-45865-0-31442300-1301131339_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-47499900-1301131910_thumb.jpg

I gave her a nice 11lts pot filled with PlantMagic and the best place under my 600W. She´s loving it and getting better by the day

After 2weeks and several trimming and bending sessions this is how she looks

post-45865-0-24223700-1301131639_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-74999400-1301131665_thumb.jpg

Is she looking good or what?

She´s now on a 16/8 cycle and i intend to flip her to 12/12 in a couple of days.

I also got a smaller and slower Psicodelicia that is only now starting to get there but i will bring some pics of her asap.

Take care guys :yinyang:

Edited by PauloLx

didint read the first post but want to b the first one in... good luck my friend...

eta now after reading the op,its a nice turn on that green poison mate...shame on the other and you should have put your move on hold and finish your grow first, shame on you...now as a penalty alll the buds out of them plants have to be pass on me... :wassnnme:

Edited by se7en

didint read the first post but want to b the first one in... good luck my friend...

G´morning buddy!

The 1st one was the exact same but with one misplaced picture :yawn: i am yet half asleep...or already half baked :smoke:

Luck lives with me so it´s all good.

How´s the family time going? :wink:

Take care and thanks for the nice words :yinyang:

Good luck Paulo mate...

Looking like they've made the turnaround now dude.... :) nice and healthy..

All the best!

Good luck dude! I'm in similar situation due to move in next week or two and 1 of my plants is about 2 and half weeks from ready :wallbash:

Lovin that green poison lookin sweet as!

TS1

Good luck Paulo mate...

Looking like they've made the turnaround now dude.... :) nice and healthy..

All the best!

It seems like that Stonehenge :yahoo:

And my guess is if i had given them proper conditions something special might have happened :yinyang:

But i can always say that i went for quality instead of quantity :wink: Do you think that ONE Green Poison can fill half of my BudBox? She's looking so nice that i thnk i will grow a nice tree out of her... :hippy:

Good luck dude! I'm in similar situation due to move in next week or two and 1 of my plants is about 2 and half weeks from ready :wallbash:

Lovin that green poison lookin sweet as!

TS1

That's awful mate. What are your options?Are you flushing are preparing yourself for a early chop?

I guess i would...

Here's a pic of my breakfast

post-45865-0-64183800-1301135829_thumb.jpg

:smokin:

Here's the Psicodelicia slowly getting there

post-45865-0-87016000-1301135955_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-54381900-1301135966_thumb.jpg

Thank you guys for the visits and comments :yinyang:

Looking nice and healthy there Paulo, you`re gonna be well impressed with the Green Poison mate :yes:

I was starting to get that impression :ninja: maybe because of that i've taken half of dozen of cuts from her just in case :wassnnme:

I like to keep the bottom 1/3 of the plant clean of any growth so the cuts were almost a by-product of my wild trimming methods. Almost like recycling :guitar:

Here's a couple of GP cuttings under the gazebo :hi:

post-45865-0-25244200-1301136744_thumb.jpg

Thanks for popping around ratdog. Grab a seat and roll a fat one :smoke:

Yeh they're in full on flush dude luckily 1 was well ahead of the others.. but needs must you know how it is :wink:

Just a couple of corrections.

The GP is on 17lts of Plantmagic, not 11lts as previous stated.

And by now the bulb is a SuperHPS600 PowerPlant :smoke:

Hi there fellas!

Put yourselves at ease :skin_up: and let´s make some music with a Olive tree

The GP as some lush green i must admit

post-45865-0-71453800-1301236991_thumb.jpg

And she´s becoming quite a nice tree :guitar:

post-45865-0-11962100-1301237082_thumb.jpg

post-45865-0-19739600-1301237102_thumb.jpg

Take care and have a good Sunday