The Late Late Show

Monkeymagic

Hello all,

been a little while since last update as monkeymagic has been busy house hunting, i am so very bored by it but at least this should be last move for a good while, which is great growing news :skin_up:

So chop day has been and gone for the Poison clones along with the mataro blue, friday was the day and to be honest yeild was better than i was expecting although the jury is stiil out on the quality, i do think it will be affected as the plants had a rough start and finish.

Pretty sad looking i think you will agree

post-51926-0-95716300-1302718845_thumb.jpg

Here is the other sad looking girlpost-51926-0-18984600-1302719149_thumb.jpg

Quite a bit bigger than the other, perhaps down to the fact it's in pm soil, the others are in homeandawaybase JI no1 because i was really skint and desperate to pot up and only had enough pm for one plant.

Think i might stick with the pm :guitar:

On a more positive note, the six ladies that started on the 15th march are going 12's from this evening, they haven't had the longest of veg due to the impending move, but they are the picture of health at the mo :D

They have been feeding only on root stim :fart: and bio silicon

I think that the 3.5ltr pots will be their finals as there just isn't time to go any bigger, no topping either as i don't want to slow things down any.

Some pics

post-51926-0-91103300-1302721597_thumb.jpg

post-51926-0-97159300-1302721613_thumb.jpg

both the j47 and sweet cheese are a good 2-3 inches taller than anything else

Edited by monkeymagic

All the ladies together, and a pic of the crop that i meant to put in earlier

post-51926-0-77100400-1302722616_thumb.jpg

post-51926-0-80632000-1302722336_thumb.jpg

That will have to do for now, have to go upstairs now and fiddle with timers

Take it easy all

:skin_up:

Mm

Edit to put in the right photo :headpain:

Edited by monkeymagic

Hi mate! Very nice, they look healthy and pretty ;)

Sorry but only now I realised that I didn't welcome you to the contest, hehehe, I saw this thread before but this is my first post, so welcome to the contest, hope you enjoy growing some Sweets :)

Keep it high, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

• 1 month later...

Hello All.....

Been a bit of a lull here, only in the picture taking department as MonkeyMagic is busy packing his house up to move. This has resulted in a bit of a nightmare for us as the Jack47 and the Snow Fruit by the looks of it being late finishers they won't get the time they need bearing in mind MM has gotta be out by the end of the 20th. The Moham Ram, BlackJack look like they are a few days away, the Double White and the Sweet Cheese should just about be alright, but will need to be dried elsewhere, have got that issue sorted, so no worries there, just going to have to leave the Jack and SnowFruit till the last possible minute, before we tear the growroom down..........

They have all been behaving themselves, but the dreaded mites are still around. We've worked out that these came into being in our room from some cuts we got from somewhere else (G13 Haze) and have been with us ever since, little bastards. Having a break until MM is installed in his new place will be a bit of a pain for us and we hope that our stocks last until the harvest after this, which will be who knows when, not too long hopefully. Least we'll be rid of bugs (touching wood - and not that wood)

Here are some shots that we took last night, so that are all at day 50 give or take a couple....

post-52084-0-59113700-1307523165_thumb.jpg

Here's BlackJack for a start - he's a bud on a stick as they all are as we didn't have time to take the tops out and we wanted to see the full plants in their natural form so we can choose a nice coupla strains for the future.

Cheers

Yamazuki

• Like 1

post-52084-0-11881000-1307524217_thumb.jpg

Here's Jack47 and he's a 3 headed bestie. Not sure how far we'll get him, but with people talking about 85 day finish times, we won't be able to give him much more than 65 tops.......... :wallbash:

• Like 1

post-52084-0-70971100-1307524498_thumb.jpg

Here's Moham Ram & J47 in the background. The Moham is very solid feeling (Blackjack is totally rock-like) and will be done soon......can't wait to chuff on this one :skin_up:

• Like 1

post-52084-0-57155800-1307525339_thumb.jpg

Here's the Sweet Cheese in the background. Not an amazing shot, but we couldn't get him out, he's already had his neck broken to curtail his growth :unsure:

So there it is so far - 6 plants and 6 different strains. We fucked out timing up, but shit happens, we're just thankful to Tommy for setting this up and everyone else here for all their support through this.............

When they get nearer to chop chop time, we'll do some nice trimmed shots.

Peas......

Yamazuki

• Like 1