The Late Late Show

Monkeymagic

The plan was a simple one,

Harvest crop of 3 Sweet Seeds Green poison along with a Great white shark cut and a freebie Mataro Blue in the first couple of weeks of Jan.

Then start the competition seeds and go from there, all the way to competition glory. :rofl:

Didn’t quite work out that way though, thank you to the dwp for stopping my benefits without notice and then taking 7 weeks to sort it out :( , so that, along with a house inspection in mid feb that requires partial dismantling of my grow space meant that the first two months of the year were pretty much written off grow wise.

Must say though that Green Poison is a cracking smoke, and having jars full of it certainly helped me through a tricky time. :smokin:

After the harvest, all that was left were two cuts of the GP and a cut of the MB, looking very sad and abused after being neglected while attention was focused on the flowering stuff.

I wasn’t going to use them as I had the comp seeds to pop, but as that couldn’t happen I turned my skills :rofl: to rescuing the cuts and getting them healthy enough to flower out, they were in a sorry state indeed, not only severely pot bound but covered in spider mites, like webbed up covered!

Battle commenced, First SBPI to knock them back, but they kept coming so the big guns had to be used, Harka Mectin is the nuts, one good spray at 1ml to a litre of water and 24hrs later not a living thing to be seen moving and nothing since.

That was weeks back, they have been 12/12 since Valentines day :inlove: now and look good, yield might be down due to there rough start, but to try and counter this I put them in 11 litre pots with extra veg time and loads of root stim and am spoiling them with an extra 250w’s of light, they should ready before deadline day. :magic:

Moving on to the new beans.

Myself and my grow partner Yamazuki have an entry each so there are six Vars in total, Mohan Ram, Snow Fruit, Double white, Sweet cheese, Black jack and Jack47.

A massive belated thank you to sweet seeds for the beans and to all at UK420 for making it happen. :rockon:

Grow space details are in my profile and it’s PM all the way in Monkeymagic’s House including a recent switch to OT Grow and bloom, which kicks the straight pm soil grow and bloom squarely in the bollocks in every way as far as I can see and taste.

I will also return to 6.5 pots as I need to squeeze 6 in, and yield seems similar when compared to the 11’s that take ages to fill out root wise.

So six beans hit the dirt( with a little granules mixed in) on Thursday afternoon under some 20w cfl’s in my homemade mini veg box, fast forward 72hrs and we have 6 good looking seedlings. :thumsup:

That just about brings thing up date, pics of various relevant bits and bobs will appear in the near future

Peace and happy growing to all in and out of the comp

Monkeymagic and Yamazuki

A late show indeed MM but understandable considering! Good luck with the grow and comp and looking forward to seeing some pics of your girls :yep:

A late show indeed MM but understandable considering! Good luck with the grow and comp and looking forward to seeing some pics of your girls :yep:

Cheers Serpent, just had another look at your finish, unbelievable what you can do in 61 days. Great looking plants too :guitar:

Some Photo's of the story so far

All seeds arrived safe and sound, straight to the fridge

post-51926-0-93008700-1300203427_thumb.jpg

I make no apologies for the mug :rofl: The newspaper however i do apologise for, my parents left it.

post-51926-0-11205500-1300203455_thumb.jpg

having said in my intial post that it was PM all the way, i forgot that to mention that i have used this compost to crack all the beans i've ever done, a bit like a lucky pair of pants i guess. PM soil from the next pot onwards

Edited by monkeymagic

post-51926-0-51458700-1300203948_thumb.jpg

Here is that compost i was talking about, i will get the hang of uploading photo's :stoned:

Under the lights and away we go with fingers crossed

post-51926-0-83315800-1300203932_thumb.jpg

Almost exactly 72 hours later we have signs of life, the BlackJack was the most keen to see the light but the others followed faithfully

post-51926-0-82755900-1300204125_thumb.jpg

post-51926-0-43940300-1300204283_thumb.jpg

Tiny BlackJack

good luck guys ..better late than never eh ..

Happy growing from one MM to another :guitar: MM

good luck mate...

Good luck fellas!!

Thank you all for popping by :thumsup:

1 week after planting here's the line up

post-51926-0-94743800-1300379189_thumb.jpg

Looks like i will need to fashion some support for a couple of the ladies

post-51926-0-40537700-1300379348_thumb.jpg

Edited by monkeymagic

Went to the grow shop today and came home with this for the veg room, not vegged under MH before so will be interesting to see how it goes

post-51926-0-31910400-1300379591_thumb.jpg

oh, and another reflector for the flowerroom, just a cheapie euro. Going to upgrade fan next week and try running 2 x 400's for the last few weeks of flowering on the Green poison clones, was going to stick with just the extra 250w's but i need that ballast for vegging don't I :doh:

Going to get a few pics up later of the Poison's

Time to :skin_up:

Take it easy

Mm

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Been a while i know, but lots has happened. The veg room is now up and running and the girls have moved in and been potted up as well.

I am pleased with the growth so far under the 4x20w cfl's, but the roots say it is time to move on

post-51926-0-37709200-1301335940_thumb.jpg

post-51926-0-82345100-1301335964_thumb.jpg

I say the granules do work :guitar: