Four Sweet Girls Locked Upstairs!

Darkstalker420

How's it going Darkstalker?

If the plants are going yellow - i would say they are lacking N! how is the humidity level in your grow room?

If you don't have grow nutrient then using urine is ok. Needs to be diluted 1/5 though.

hope this helped,

AT :oldtoker:

Edited by AustrianTokker

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darkstalker420

• Serpent

• AustrianToker

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi AustrianTokker. Humidity stays around 38-40% lights on and upto (the few times i've peeked) was @ 51%. I'm going to go for a 3ml feed of Oldtimers Bloom per 2LTR watering can (trying to hedge my bets with the dose not to weak not to strong :headpain:). Thanks for the help.

Thanx.

You're humidity is on the low side, but you are still in the "safe" zone.

I don't think you will get the yellow out by using 1.5ml/L of bloom. the flowers/buds will like it, but the yellowing will get worse if you don't treat it first! Get them a dose of N if possible before you start boosting the buds! Or just a good dose of OT bloom - more like 2.5ml/L

Edited by AustrianTokker

Ok sounds like a plan. another thing that is happening is that small necrotic dead (brown) spots are now appearing on some of the fan leaves. Nothing to worry about yet mind BUT this is also what the Smurfberrys had (and i flushed INSTEAD of feeding that time :headpain::wallbash:) they had it much worse though. I will give them some OT Bloom @ 5ml per watering can (2LTR) when they get a water (next few days). Once again thanks for the help. (will try to get humidity up a bit if i can do you know the "ideal" range for flowering plants?).

Thanx.

Hey DS, hope you get your problem sorted, just reading back through your diary and they've been in their current pots 12/13 days so will be due to start being fed any day now and I think maybe start off at 4ml per 2 litre first and see how they go, either way, good luck :yep:

Hi mate!

How about some pics of the "problem"? Better with the HPS off...

I wouldn't do anything to them, maybe it is normal, or almost :stoned: hehe... You can feed them as you would do if they were ok, don't abuse of the fertilizers for it may also be a sign of overfert (because the soil may be too "strong" for them).

Cream Caramel Auto has the purple treat in its genes, as you can see in my grow diary with that strain. It's coming to early, it usually comes later in the las 20 days of life of the plants and more in the flowers than in the stems, but still, without pictures it's hard to have an idea of what is going on with your Caramels ;)

Hope that's nothing serious, keep us updated!

Sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Hi everyone. The Caramels seemed to have enjoyed there Oldtimers Bloom :oldtoker:. I have also added a glass jar with a bit of cut off towel (as a wick) and this has knocked the day humidity upto 47-50% now. So between this and the feed they seem to have perked up a bit.

Obviously they are a bit light green for there trouble but all in all they still look (and smell!) great some pix (first the HPS shots.... then the "other" shots) :innocent:.

Thanx.

post-50550-0-35566300-1301642961_thumb.jpg

Now these next few pic were taken under a daylight CFL BUT it seems the phone cam is EVEN WORSE :headpain::wallbash: under artificial light so ignore the "artifacts" but the color is about right.

Thanx.

post-50550-0-21471700-1301643392_thumb.jpg

Another note the purple petioles?? Until the last water (when the were given Molasses) these were nice and green?? do you think the Molasses could be to blame?! this began with my other AUTO's after giving them this also??

Thanx.

post-50550-0-46814300-1301643664_thumb.jpg

One of the taller girls (would say there was some Sativa in her.... If it wasn't the fact that these were a "3 way Indica").

Thanx.

post-50550-0-86092600-1301643856_thumb.jpg

Plants aren't looking too bad, but they are certainly lacking N! If you don't get rid of this deficiency - it will most probably get worse (further yellowing) and the final yield will be affected. :(

What sort of molasses are you using? Blackstrap? and how much? tbh, i wouldn't really bother with molasses very much and just use the OT bloom as flower fertilizer. Perhaps use the molasses once in while to further boost the micro-bacterial herd in your compost. But first, you need to sort a source of N and your girls will love you for that! :D

hope this helped,

Plants aren't looking too bad, but they are certainly lacking N! Hungry looking girls and if you don't get rid of this deficiency - it will most probably get worse (further yellowing) and the final yield will be affected. :(

What sort of molasses are you using? Blackstrap? and how much? tbh, i wouldn't really bother with molasses very much and just use the OT bloom as flower fertilizer. Perhaps use the molasses once in while to further boost the micro-bacterial herd in your compost. But first, you need to sort a source of N and your girls will love you for that! :D

hope this helped,

sorry, something went wrong with the editing... ;)

Edited by AustrianTokker

Hi m8 it just says Molasses on the jar but i know for def that it's unsulfered but to be honest to me it's like these AUTO's don't seem to like the stuff?? Twice now i have give two separate AUTO grows Molasses at around the same time (Day 23-28) and BOTH times by day 30 (ish) i have yellowing/purple petioles/generally "rough" plants!?

When i did the Kandy Kush (sig) they lapped the stuff up (sometimes up to a LARGE tablespoon between the four of them). These CC AUTO'S got just OVER a quarter of a teaspoon in 400mls of water then 100mls was added to each of there water).

So you think i will still need to get some N in them? I'm guessing some Organic veg nutes would be ok? I will go and price up some veg nutes and once again thanks for the help :skin_up: .

Thanx.

I wouldn't touch the molasses atm. If anything, up the PM bloom! :yep:

Are you sure you can't afford a small (0,5L) bottle of biobizz fishmix, but it won't be there before next week if you order online... :(

Liquid tomato feed would be ok, but isn't the best solution (you might as well order fishmix). Fresh guano is a good source of N! :unsure: you got any penguins in the garden, bat caves or seagulls flying around?

I fear you are going to have to urinate into a bottle and then dilute it with water. lol Just make sure you don't splash on the girls! lol

Good luck,