Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

810 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• FlowwolF

• sensistarlover

• FARMER G

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stonehenge this time :yes: beautiful plant there but I must admit my choice is also influenced by the fact that I have a coupla Smiles growing. It's a pleasure to grow ime dead hardy. As for the smoke :wub: does what it says on the tin. I defy anyone to smoke a fat neatie of this and not at least crinkle suspiciously at the corners of the lips.

First time I smoked it I went and asked a copper for a light in Paddington station (smoked fags back then) and I found it very hard to keep a straight face. Like limping up to em staggering and going you got a light mate ? cheers :cheers::rofl: I could remenisc about smile all day :D

Edited by Arbuscule

Well done stoney bro bout time you won this accolade :yes: good pictures from everyone this month too , again well done mate..

FG :wink:

Well done Stoney !,well deserved win matey,thanks fer everyone who voted for me!!must admit i thought smokie and budz deserved more votes than me though!!

:yahoo::guitar:

Wow.. cheers for all the votes and comments dudes... :)

Proper chuffed. I've not posted in here till now out of superstition... lol Really thought OldManBill had jinxed me...

Congratulations to the other nominees also.. Some great pics this month! :cheers:

Happy smoking all!

well done stoney,,,haha wondered where ya was,,holding ya breath aye,,know what ya mean

deffo overdue,you should of won last year,i just got lucky :wink:

congrats