Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

810 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

budzilla2010 - Power Plant...this month wonderful looking lady

all are 5star for me but teacup gets my vote :skin_up:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• FlowwolF

• sensistarlover

• FARMER G

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest budzilla2010

I feel extremely honoured to have been nominated for this. Just being nominated is winning enough for me! :)

Thanks Guys.

'OMFG I got in this months COTC!!!' Was how i reacted when I noticed lol! Thanks for putting me in here again folks - can't believe me luck! Quite happy to share last place so far too - I already got me COTC banner innit :smug:lol!

I went for SH's Smile in the end - a good shot and it reminds me of the purpling smile buds I've grown out, of phenos I've now ditched to never grow again lol!

Be well everyone and GL! ',;~}~

E2A - "I already got me COTC banner innit" - having said that, where TF is it?!?... ',;~{~

Edited by FlowwolF

Guest budzilla2010

I think I'm going to take a copy of my COTC picture, blow it up to poster size and mount it on my bedroom wall!

I always wanted one of these!! Thanks again Joolz and the Crew! :D

Is Ratdog in again this month ? :wink:

As i said before, Joolz has agreed to put me in every month till i win, and i`ve agreed not to go public with the pics i have of him, he`s been very good about it so far :ninja:

I think I'm going to take a copy of my COTC picture, blow it up to poster size and mount it on my bedroom wall!

I always wanted one of these!! Thanks again Joolz and the Crew! :D

Ya know what bud that's a crackin' idea is that! ',;~}~

And congrats on the nom. too mate.

Be well!