Greenhouse Grow 2004

twinkle

hey guys,just a pic an update,not much sun but they are fattening,bits of budrot,but not too bab,the bud in foreground near date is super afghani,they dont seem to be bothered by this b/r,but seem a couple weeks behind in budding stakes,later var? maybe,take care all twinkle

post-462-1096466681.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twinkle

• Magpie Island

• Highest Grade

• rastakid

Looking great Twinkle,

I just had a thought reading your thread;

Are you sure that what you have is mould and not the pesky caterpillars. I ask this because;

In the past whenever I have had mould it has spread real quick if not cut out 100%.

On checking my plants at the weekend, I found what looked at first to be mould was in fact the little caterpillars that had made their silky homes right in my bud. They are very difficult to find and you really have to dig into the bud to see them.

Might be worth you checking to see if you can find them or their little black droppings around your bud.

Just a thought, the rest is lokking great and should be ready to chop soon.

Magpie :ouch:

• 2 weeks later...

well guys the ladies are very resinous at the moment,the pistils on some are beginning to brown,these were bruoght in to conservatory for SHOW DAY,there's a variety of them 4 different vars,i would think another week maybe? to chop,cheers guys twinle :guitar:

post-462-1097423791.jpg

here's the ladies on parade guys,i seem to have a mouse around my ladies!must keep a sharp eye for fuckin pests'the mice i have smoke the stuff!!,take care all,twinkle

post-462-1097530332.jpg

Edited by twinkle

hi guys,wonder should i chop? they look like mini christmas trees,all that snow on them,but nosign of changing colour? the j/h ladies are turning brown slowly ,but not thes 3 chrismas trees,they are super afghani,from www seeds,they give a 7/8 week finish time indoors,and say they work equally well outside,but dont give a date month or anything for when to expect to finish in g/h,any guesses on this guys??cheers guys and gg,twinkle :headpain:

post-462-1097776362.jpg