Greenhouse Grow 2004

twinkle

hey guys,this is the scene for my grow,in the pic there are at the back a super afghani?thats what it says on the pack,also the bushy 1 in front of s/a is my eg x dp,and the cuttings are also eg x dp.the other pics show clones at various stages of rooting,i've lost about 2/3,but i did plenty,i dont want to go short this winter!,so here's to a good summer/fall and a nice harvest,cheers guys twinkle :execute:

post-105-1087845615.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twinkle

• Magpie Island

• Highest Grade

• rastakid

hey "lordie" there are a few g/h growers around 420 buddie,and you are most welcome to the best site on the w.w.w.,some cuttings rooted ready to pot up

post-105-1087845918.jpg

Hi Twinkle,

Sorry that this is :cat: but I was wondering if I am too late to start a g/h grow now that we have passed the solstice Im worried I might not have enough veg time............any advice would be appreciated.

Love yer grow.......splendid!

Cheers

Chunkz :(

hey guys,thanks all for your encouraging comments,chunkz buddie i'm still learning,wheher you could grow from seed now i really dont know,these plants of mine are all cuttings of moms except the super afghani which came from a femmed seed,and cuttings i'm led to believe are the same age as the mom they came from,so i think i'll get enough veggin time before the daylight hours trigger flowering[i hope all this works guys!!!!!!],take care,twinkle :cat:

Good stuff twinkle nice grow, my cuts are going out tomorrow, i hope we all have a bumper harvest this yr, take it easy, BBB

hey guys,had problems with pic uploads!ok now,in the last pic the 5 clones are going well ,these are from a earlgirlxdurban poison mom given 2 me a couple of months ago,what the characteristics of this var are, i havnt a clue! would anyone hazard an educated guess on these ladies expected flowering cycle??????? i,ve used as some peeps may know a biobizz regime for indoor growing,and i am using biobizz grow at the mo with these clones,but how would i know when to start using the biobloom and topmax nutes in the g/h?? in the growbox i introduce them when i switch to 12/12,but the g/h :headpain: can anyone give guidance? the next pic shows the super afghani mom in th

e background and the egxdp mom in front,cheers guys twinkle :smoke:

post-105-1088450097.jpg

hey guys,what a difference a few days can make! this super afghani plant s leaves are really going yellow,i'm not sure if she,s had a dose of epsom :angry::blub: if she has it was a few weeks ago,so should i give her another dose or not???? these pics may help,cheers guys twinkle ;)

post-105-1088795088.jpg

another pic the yellowing leaves are creeping up,i know this does happen in the life of the plant,but isnt it a bit early to start shedding leaves?????

post-105-1088795516.jpg

Nice going twinkle,

another pic the yellowing leaves are creeping up,i know this does happen in the life of the plant,but isnt it a bit early to start shedding leaves?????

Your pic above with the yellowing leaves is it in that small brown pot. Do you think itis time to repot more compost/Coco/All Mix perhaps ?

hey nitramkram,cheers for reply,i didnt think of pot size,but must add this is the biggest pot i've ever used for growing in!!,i've just gave her some water,i wonder if it could also be nute burn? i guess she's got about 6 weeks before flowering,so fingers crossed guys,twinkle :wassnnme: