I'm at it too now!!

splan

Just took the plunge and had a go at FIMing two of my babies!  I was so traumatised by taking a blade to them that I only dared do two!  If they go well I'll have a pop at the other two at a later date!

They're about a foot high now, with loads of pre-flowers and about 6 nodes!  damn the lack of digital camera though - I will have to just take the plunge and buy one on payday! Or borrow one from work and accidently forget to take it back  :(

The two FIMed plants are now showing signs of at least two new growth tips each, and theres a lot of whispy bits, which I hope are also gonna form new tips  :P

Might not have time to do the other two, a schedule re-check shows im gonna be pushing it to get it cured before Glastonbury!  Which is a bugger, as I need to take clones before I flower them, and I don't have the cash for the propagator and fluoros atm!  Bugger!  Never mind - I am sure I will come up with something!!

Still very happy with the grow and gettting more confident and hooked every day!  :cool:

Cool Splan,

I'm really glad the Fimming went o.k Bud,

You'll be putting them into flower before You know it.

I know it will all be good for You mate,        I have been enjoying reading Your progress.

:peace: ZZ.