I'm at it too now!!

splan

Heh Heh, so how many of us are growing Blueberry now then?

Big respect to Mr Mono for all his help so far!

No piccies as of yet, but as soon as my mate with a camera comes round I'll get some up.

Yet another upstairs cupboard in a Victorian terrace, I have four clones under a 400W Hps (about 4 foot up atm).  The cupboard is currently lavendar coloured, but I'll sort that out this weekend.  I have the loft hatch 3/4 open, an oscilating fan at the bottom and a tray of water to keep it humid.

Thankfully I have a great big brand new Focus within walking distance of my house, so I shall be paying them a visit at the weekend to get paint, some reflective material etc etc

When I get round to the cloning stage I have a large ottoman which I am gonna kit out with some fluoros and a proppagator.

So hopefully before too long the market is gonna be saturated with tonnes of blueberry - MMMMMMmmmmmmmm TASTY  ;)

hi Greenies

May i say Mono is doing a fine job as well as all the other gurus of the green gardens in UK420 i take me baseball cap off to you all ;)  :)

Splan am sure your next grow will be a boss grow    ;)  send old bongie a sample :D

Bongme

:peace:  to all growers, from first time growers to the best, keep growing  and thank you  ;)

post-49-23804-bongmelogo.jpg

The first harvest should be ready just in time for Glasto, so anyone whose coming will get a taste!  If all goes well I may be able to spare you a cap or two - but only cos you were first off the mark.  As you can imagine there are lots of people expressing an interest!

;)

Just had one of those books at work places come round, and they have a mini-garden tool set for four quid - excellent!  Has a little spray gun, trowels and forks and stuff  :D

But of course sir!  If ya fancy flying through the tunnel for a weekend u can quite happily stay over!  Try to time it somewhere around a harvest!!

Guys, how much do i need to worry about water PH when growing in soil?  ATM I am just using tap water, is this going to cause any problems?

Hey splan, Wow, so you're growing blueberry now too! I think you'll enjoy the smoke, and you're sure to get hooked oooon gardening....

I used to grow hydro, and pH then was really important....

In soil, I used to adjust the pH, but now I never bother.....At Growell they told me that insoil growing it shouldn't be too important.....

Although I never bother adjusting the pH, I did test my tapwater the other day and it seems to be just below 7 anyway, so almost perfect.....

Any other soil growers bother?

Good Luck with the plants splan, I can't see you having any problems with the amount of info round here...the BB is a pretty easy, fast rewarding grow too.....Just hope they're ready for Glastonbury for you....

Mono...x

post-49-46148-06_13_01.jpg

Nice to have some idea what the tap water is to start with i reckon.....don't think it's AS important to keep checking and rechecking in soil....just my opinion tho' I'm sure others will say different.

Just re-potted into 10 litre pots.  The little beauties are flying along.  I have used some compost from Focus which has John Innes (doesn't say what) and perlite ready mixed in.  Gonna give them a day or two to settle and have a go at pinching them out.

Even though this is my first ever grow it is inspiring me with confidence.  With such a wealth of experienced and generous growers on this site you really can't go wrong!

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!!!!!!!!!  lol

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!!!!!!!!!  

I might just do that.... I'm just worried about my olds...

(parents that is)

It would be so great! I'll have to have a peep at your room one day splan - just so I know what size we are talking - I have massive fitted cupboards running the length and height of my bedroom - with nothing but shit in them!

No worries Jontz - give me a shout tonight if ya like!  I have loads of space for more possible grows, so maybe if you buy the kit you could use some space at my house?  I know its a bit of a way, but i'd glady help look after them, and we could share costs too!

Don't grow in yr parents house jontz (if that's what yr on about)...unless they like a toke that is......you will definately get caught, no doubt about it :)

splan's offer sounds good tho' :)

Yeah, they like a toke! I'm dumb, but now that dumb!!! :).

I'm just worried cus it's on top with the babylon (they were round recently) - busted my dad with a 1/2 soap - didn't do anything though, my mum's got MS.

I just don't wanna take the risk on their behalf... Sounds like a good idea splan (if you don't mind). I'll give it some thought, but we could def' share the cost.

Did I mention I bought back a LOT of seeds from all the different types of bud I tried in Jamaica... oops!

I won't be able to come up 2nite though (mrs),  but I'll be sure to get in touch soon..

I'm really tempted to get some of that junk out of my cupboard.

:wow: