Sweet cheese, cream caramel and wild rose

ajthedon

I am hoping to get my sweet seeds grow up and running. Sorry for the lateness but got some strains that are requiring 10 weeks and i grow perpetual so my bad x

anyway lets hope you enjoy the show. Im not great with diary's so pleas also except my sorry's in advance x

post-36255-0-06486900-1296377574_thumb.jpg

Hi ajthedon, you're in for a treat with these Sweet Cheese. Extremely vigorous so they will certainly make up lost time, also got a single Wild rose with them and she is not slow either, just a little shorter as she is more indica anyway.

All the best, drop in soon. :yinyang:

Hi mate, welcome to the contest!

Listen, have a look at the back of the Cream Caramel package and if it states "lote: 12" and "cosecha del 14 Ago" you may have got some Cream Caramel Auto seeds, hehehe... Looks like some packs of that lote got wrongly packed. Good thing is that the Cream Caramel Auto is something really amazing and you'll be able to try it and harvest it a good time before the other 6, which would have the whole space just for them in the last weeks...

Well, good luck! Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wild rose :skin_up:

Wild rose is about looking nice and health. its loving the Plant magic, soil and oldtimes organic nutes.

Still got a few weeks to go, cant wait. :smokin:

post-36255-0-14367700-1304785987_thumb.jpg

post-36255-0-25512700-1304786187_thumb.jpg