• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Azzazal

• Juan Maria

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Serpent

Omg Hey Tehwan, aye mate draw up a chair, here is a rose and a spliff cause it is valentines day mate! :blushing: dinna tell the wife though mate!

I have no idea what the hack is, I'm not sure me mate has a clue either lol, I know he is a cheese fan and loves lemon skunk so here is hoping.

Won't be long mate so time will tell then will be passing some out...

Azza

Thanks for the rose mate, ill put next to all the rest I got. (Hmm where did I put them again). lol

Am very intrested in this auto watering sysytem, I can't be arsed with hand feeding coco anymore. lol

Have you started to adjust the ph yet? Really is a must mate , coco won't buffer the ph, so the ph in your tubs will be mile out.

Speak soon dude. :)

Blumat maxi system has 12 drippers so would be good for tehwans circus! lets face it anything is bettah than hand watering, PH? Aye will adjust it soon as i get the blumats dialled in, woke up this morning to a full paddling pool so i got the adjustment wrong on one of them :russian:. one thing I do like though is that you can set them to get a small amount of run off or leave them be and let the drip clean take care of the salts build up.

Thanks for looking in and the help mate, speak to yer soon

Weekly update for me, day early cause i'm away for a day or 3 :guitar:

Double white isnt doing as well as the others, this was due to the flooding of the pot I think or could be the lack of PH adjusting.

Blumats have automated me out of a job it seems as they are working really well, they seem to be at a constant drip now with no run off and heavy pots, drip clean will be taking care of the salts. All in all a great system if you have problems hand watering or don't wish to run electric pumps etc etc.

pic178 sweet cheese seems very happy with mr drippy!

post-57441-0-93449200-1298110196_thumb.jpg

post-57441-0-57756500-1298110212_thumb.jpg

Well here I am again this time it is with my poor mans single plant scrog sreens, decided to go single because of the different flowering times of the lovely ladies.

Pics go along way to show my diy skills :soap:

Used pvc pips I got from bnq for 7 quid for 7 metres, got it a while back with this in mind. Packet of cable ties and some 1.5 inch wire net that I borrowed from the wifes greenhouse :wassnnme: .

Will top the plants soon for summant to do cause again the blumats are a god send in one way as It saves me watering, hell on the other because I feel less involved in the process.

Must be saving a fortune on nutrients though because 50mil of A and B a week seems so little........

Azza

post-57441-0-40964200-1298487755_thumb.jpg

post-57441-0-37819700-1298487796_thumb.jpg

Guest hantshaze

Hello Mate.

Coming along great man.

Nice choice of strains also :wink:

Lets hope they do what it says on the tin :yep: the jack 47 does for sure :naughty:

And well deserved spliff :skin_up:

Atb with them man.

Tc,

HantsHaze.........:smokin:

Thanks hants ^^, I too hope they will do well, they better cause I will be in need by the time this lot finishes.

Well I shoved me home made scrog screens in, not sure I will be using them though as I can't really get into adjust the blumats, we shall see in the future If this is the way I want to go..

Excuse the wonky screens, will tidy it up eventually!

post-57441-0-45289600-1298811960_thumb.jpg

post-57441-0-47024000-1298812008_thumb.jpg

Nice work Azzazal, i also made a scrog net a while back intending to use it through the whole grow but took it out when in flower as trimming and watering was a pain for me. I found it real good though to train the plants and open them up a bit and get a nice canopy.

All the best anyway whatever you decide to do, and super lush looking plants by the way and nice diary as well :yep: .

This was my net.>

tn_gallery_46705_2371_410639.jpg

Nice work Azzazal, i also made a scrog net a while back intending to use it through the whole grow but took it out when in flower as trimming and watering was a pain for me. I found it real good though to train the plants and open them up a bit and get a nice canopy.

All the best anyway whatever you decide to do, and super lush looking plants by the way and nice diary as well :yep: .

This was my net.>

tn_gallery_46705_2371_410639.jpg

Thanks for the comment Amnesia :0), Yes I cant see me being able to keep this going, I'm not sure I would be able to get to the back of the tent, putting in the screen was bad enough. Will decide in the next day or 2 as I prob should think about flowering the plants now,,

All the best

Update time for me.

Due to my illness I was unable to use the screens, If i had a better tent with side vents then it would've been ok, as it is i felt crippled for days after trying to adjust the blumats at the back of the tent under the screens.

So far the whole grow has only used 60 litres of water that's about 150/160 mill of Canna A and B! Would have been less if I hadn't had a small flood way at the start.

Started flowering on 3rd so will be updating this a lot more in the next few weeks.

All the best

post-57441-0-56503200-1299414677_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hasn't been a lot for me to post, Blumats working really well, topping it up as needed and have found the drip clean to be great stuff, Ph is stable at 6.

24 Days into flower and Sweet cheese decided to break for freedom and out grew the tent. I was hoping she would stop when she got to the top of the parabolic, but alas, no!

I decided to manipulate her, I was gentle as i could be but she is a fighter, only time will tell if she has a chance to now hermi or summant via the stress.

Will update again soon as buds are starting to form nicely :guitar:

Azza

post-57441-0-22137600-1301251795_thumb.jpg

post-57441-0-95287200-1301251806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Azzazal