Azza is at it again

Azzazal

So here is hoping I have an easy time of it with the Sweet Seeds newest line up.

Big thanks for the seeds to uk420 and SS!

My setup is as follows :

1m drs cheapo tent

4 inch VK extractor, passive intake, Rhino Filter

Greens Parabolic

1 digital 400/600 ballast

400mh fir Veg

600 dual spec for flower

Tromph Blumats with 47l Res, flooming with a 5w garden pump stolen from the wifes water feature :yep:

Azza's home made Scrog Screens to be built in the next week or 2.

Canna Coco with Canna A n B

Cannazym

Rhizotonic

House and Garden drip clean

4 Seeds have been put into root riot cubes, 3 are Sweet Seeds and 1 is my mates endeavour at breeding, So fuck knows what that will produce. Knowing him though it will probably be a marrow...

Anyway I am hoping I have enough time left till the end of the comp as it was simply too cold where I am to start, even now its frosty outside!

Azza

post-57441-1295528663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Azzazal

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Azzazal

• Juan Maria

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Serpent

Good luck with the grow & comp Azzazal, although you might wanna check the rules as I'm sure the diary can only feature Sweet Seeds plants, Tommy might be able to confirm.

Thanks for the posts guys, hoping they surface soon!

I tried the straight into root riots tactic this time. I usually use paper towel method but thought I would experiment. If it all goes tits up I will germ another 3 in towels and mourn the loss of me prized seeds.

Again thanks for comments and looking, all the best everyone

The root riots cubes were drying out to fast, So i decided to go back to my Pot Noodle cups and cling film to germ the seeds.

You can see there is no expenses spared on this grow!

So after 3 days all seeds have popped and I will be waiting a few days before I run in the Tromph system. I'm not sure If i'm going cradle to grave in the 10l airpots, I may well do as it will save alot of hassle....

Azza

post-57441-1295871431_thumb.jpg

post-57441-1295871439_thumb.jpg

Quick update, the wee seeds have had their first drinky, very low strength Canna A n B, bit of rhizo and that's about it, lights now turned from 24 hrs to 18/6. Temps are perfect and humidity is miles to low but as usual I won't be doing anything about it.

Azza.

post-57441-0-56910400-1296296234_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly Update time :

Lights 18/6 on 400 mh, being fed 6ml A n B to 3l water, no ph taken.

All plants are doing well,

Update next week!

post-57441-0-28832200-1297086671_thumb.jpg

Update time for me.

I have now put the plants into the 10l air pots, went and bought a kiddies paddling pool for the tromph blumats in case of flooding.

Must say it is very easy to install and if it saves me watering by hand every day then I have indeed "cracked it"!

Few pics for you lot showing the blumats and ubber growing area as well as the 47l rez.

Now on 20l batchs of water with 2mil drip clean, 40mil canna a and b. no ph adjust as yet, I want to see how they go without it.

post-57441-0-62558000-1297597441_thumb.jpg

post-57441-0-22904000-1297597463_thumb.jpg

Last pic with blumat in the pots and the drainage. This will hopefully allow me to easily clean out the system.

Will update next time when i figure out how im going to make my scrog screens.

All the best folks,

Azza

post-57441-0-28326000-1297597757_thumb.jpg

post-57441-0-11670100-1297597769_thumb.jpg

Omg Hey Tehwan, aye mate draw up a chair, here is a rose and a spliff cause it is valentines day mate! :blushing: dinna tell the wife though mate!

I have no idea what the hack is, I'm not sure me mate has a clue either lol, I know he is a cheese fan and loves lemon skunk so here is hoping.

Won't be long mate so time will tell then will be passing some out...

Azza