A Sweet Seeds Hydro Grow

spirit77

Good to see the ganesh spirit and sweet cheese have cracked and are now in your prop, fingers crossed the snow fruits will crack soon :pimp:

hello serpent mate, thanks for popping in :gossip:

so, still nothing yet from the snow fruit. i'm about to make a couple little pots of coco up just now and fire the 2 snow fruit seeds in there, then stick them in the propagator. the sweet cheese and ganesh spirit are doing away fine just now, still just feeding them water at the moment, there's no rush as my flower cupboard is full for about 6 weeks-ish :)

pics...

post-47642-1295653451_thumb.jpg

^^From the other night (19/1), as they shook off their shells :)

post-47642-1295653507_thumb.jpg

^^From tonight

:)

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Shame about the snow fruit, hopefully they turn up for you yet bud

good that the rest turned up 100% for you :B):

• 3 weeks later...

so, an overdue update - and a sad one at that :( they 2 snow fruit never ended cracking their shells, even after sticking em a little coco.

however the worst is yet to come... about a fortnight ago i was needed elsewhere to offer up as little comfort as i can towards the family during sad times (not the place to get into details here). anyways, i had it sussed or so i thought lol i placed the seedlings in their wee trays and on capillary matting to ensure they would draw some water from a small reservoir when needed. as i was only going to be back and forth every 3 or 4 days for a few hours then i would have had time to tend to them. not ideal at the least but manageable.

so when i went home to get clothes and stuff, and obviously to check on the girls the first thing i notice as swithching the hall light on is no eleccy. i've only went and not topped up my fecking pre-pay meter, needless to say when i checked out the veg groom it was not a good site. the 2 ganesh spirit were dead to the world, dried out cubes, basically shrivelled up. the 2 sweet cheese were in much the same condition but looked slightly better. i tied em up and wet the cube, not soaked, then placed on new ccapillarry mat. pissed off at this point as there was not much i could do, cross me fingers and hope for the best lol

anyway, next time i visit the ganesh spirit is a no no, pity too sounds nice - i'll crack the other one soon though. surprisingly however the 2 sweet cheese have perked up quite well all things considering, not the healthiest mind you but not bad :)

this was about a week ago when all this was happening and since then the sweet cheese aren't looking the healthiest but one positive is there doing okay and i'm now back home being able to keep on top of things better. no doubt there will be something sent to try us though :)

gonna look out some of the pics and get em up... :smoke:

heres where they were last week after i had hoped to same them all perk up...

post-47642-0-80276900-1297381977_thumb.jpg post-47642-0-63652600-1297381992_thumb.jpg

obviously the 2 ganesh spirit were never going to make it so they were ditched :( on the plus side i could see the sweet cheese had perked up fairly well so onwards and upwards with these ones hopefully. only just back at mine now so will keep this updated as best as my stoner mind lets me that is :wassnnme:lol

also, have to mention the 2 sweet cheese are now in the nft system, i'll get them posted up soon :v:

the sweet cheese been moved into the small nft system...

post-47642-0-05635300-1297386878_thumb.jpgpost-47642-0-59701200-1297386886_thumb.jpgpost-47642-0-33580600-1297386898_thumb.jpgpost-47642-0-94940200-1297386909_thumb.jpg

looking rather ill just now so i'll be praying to the green gods morning, noon and night for the foreseable future :B):

Ffs Badluck fella :wallbash: Feel for you mate hope the other 2 crack on and give you some good smoke at the end

ATB

OSS

cheers for the good wishes oss mate - its been a nightmare at mines recently. your positive comment is appreciated buddy :yinyang:

Hey sup spirit. Sounds like u've had a right'ol time of it lately.

Dude i just been on fleabay and bought ya some good karma. Should be with u soon, posted 1st class.

All the best fella :spliff:

peace :hippy:

Hey sup spirit. Sounds like u've had a right'ol time of it lately.

Dude i just been on fleabay and bought ya some good karma. Should be with u soon, posted 1st class.

All the best fella :spliff:

peace :hippy:

hi BM mate, hopefully the good karma arrives soon - in bad need of it in general really :yinyang:

recieved your pm by the way, will talk more later bud :yep:

Hey man sorry to read your news hope your sweet cheese comes through ok atb

Hazy :skin_up:

hey hazy harry, thanks for the best wishes :)

Hope they pick up for you soon bud :yep:

here's hoping mate, is a bit of a pisser :( my flower groom got hit with it too but they seem okay now

couple pics from tonight, still not looking great although one seems to be getting on a bit better...

post-47642-0-55537500-1297717193_thumb.jpg post-47642-0-03503300-1297717210_thumb.jpg

fingers crossed they perk up sharpish :spliff: