A Sweet Seeds Hydro Grow

spirit77

hello uk420,

first up a big thank you to sweet seeds and tommy for offering up this competition :rofl: and a huge thumbs up to withnail for putting the work in to make it all happen :yep: cheers guys

so... on to the strains; they will be Sweet Cheese, Ganesh Spirit and Snow Fruit. i plan on cracking 2 of each strain but still not sure what style hydro i'm gonna opt for. more than likely nft but still not sure whether to go with a few hempy buckets alongside it lol or a few in coco, or a couple bubblers lol really not too sure yet but i'm gonna get the seeds started in the morning and make my mind up in the next few days or so :)

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Cheese

post-47642-1294876562_thumb.jpg

It’s a fusión between two high grade strains, Cheese x Black Jack. This genetic highlights the virtues of it’s ancestors giving a new twist to the aromas and flavor of the Black Jack.

It produces long central buds surrounded by plenty of peripheral buds also long and and of good quality. It’s high productivity added up to a new and revolutionary flavor with a slight taste of mature cheese and spice makes Sweet Cheese a recomended option for those who seek new flavors and aromas.

Regarding the effects, we have to remind that we’re dealing with the mix sprout of two of the big ones in cannabic engineering. It’s effect is strong and last long, inducing states of mind of euphoria and of relax widely recognized by the cutting edge growers.

Specification sheet:

Indica/Sativa : 30%-70%

Interior yield: 400-600 gr /m2

Exterior yield: 350-550 gr /plant

Blooming indoor: 9 weeks

Harvest outdoor: middle of october

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1.4% CBN: 0.4 %

Sweet Seeds - Ganesh Spirit

post-47642-1294876581_thumb.jpg

Indica-Sativa Hybrid, fast flowering, developed from a very stable genetic, elite Sativa clone, a pure and aromatic procedent from the Northern mountains of India, one of the primary areas of origin of the different varieties of cannabis.

These mountainous Sativa plants are compact, branched structure, similar to Indicas: strong, resinous buds with good adaptation to cold, and highly psychoactive.

The flowering of these mountainous plants is much more rapid than in most Sativas. We have crossed this Sativa from the North of India, with one of our sweetest and most aromatic Indicas; obtaining a hybrid plant of great vigor, high yield, with high psycho-activity.

The aroma of this plant is sweet, fruity and spicy. On the tongue, its flavor is intense: reminiscent of fresh citrus tones with a hint of anise.

During flowering, it produces very large, aromatic buds and is fully-loaded with glossy, resinous trichomes, having improved notably, thanks to our Indica crossing their calyx-leaf ratio, production, flowering time, the internodal distance and aroma.

Ganesh Spirit is a highly psychoactive plant with low and balanced ansiogamy effect, imaginative, lucid, and relaxing at once.

Indica / Sativa: 40%-60% THC: 18%-20% CBD: 0,8% CBN: 0,4%

Indoor Yield: 400-600 gr/m2

Outdoor Yield: 400-700 gr/plant

Indoor Blooming: 8 weeks. Outdoor Harvest: Beginning-mid September.

Sweet Seeds - Snow Fruit

post-47642-1294876573_thumb.jpg

From Sweet Seeds we present you the abominable plant of the snow. It has a predominantly indica genetics, that in our opinion it has rarely been seen before.

This strain has an exagerated development of the lateral branches, because of this just one plant can ocupy a large extensive area of cultivation and produce by itself a huge harvest.

Due to it’s high development potential it tolerates and even it requires a rich mixture in nitrogen and oligoelements just like chelates of iron to prevent non desired yellowish.

It produces suculent and compact buds due to its big length calyxes, while it blooms it exhibits a charming policromacy in its foliage with shades of green, magenta, red, purple… It also develops a big mantle of trichomes in the flowering bunch and big part of the foilage during this phase.

It’s a strong strain, with a very short internodal distance and strong stalks that helps it to resist very well outdoors the strong gusts of wind. While fresh, it’s aroma reminds a mix of mint and fruits of the forest, with slight flavor of toasted almonds and humus.It’s effects are very strong and relaxing due to it’s high percentage of THC and CBD. Strain of high medicinal effects.

Specification sheet:

Indica/Sativa : 90%-10%

Interior yield: 400-550 gr /m2

Exterior yield: 350-550 gr /plant

Blooming indoor: 8 weeks

Harvest outdoor: end of september

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1.8% CBN: 0.5 %

lol

very nice selection wish id gone for the ganesh have decided that if i win im going nuts seed shopping for sweet seeds best of British in your grow and comp pal

nice selection spirit! good luck with the competition bud!!

deano..

:ninja:

cheers deano :D

very nice selection wish id gone for the ganesh have decided that if i win im going nuts seed shopping for sweet seeds best of British in your grow and comp pal

alright there born2toke. yeah, i like the sound of 'a highly psychoactive plant' that ganesh spirit is described as :D

All the Best bro :yep:

love the colour of the snow fruit packs, the psicodelicia is pretty similar

;):D:B):

thanks nu jerzey. the snow fruits the most colourful of these packs, i mind your pack of psicodelia - very trippy colours :B):

Welcome to the contest mate!

Good luck, keep it sweet! :ninja:

|tommy_g|

cheers tommy - i'm looking forward to trying these out so i am :B):

Good luck with the grow & comp spirit ;)

cheers serpent :D

Germination Time..

so, i got round to germing 2 of each strain this afternoon. i done this using wet kitchen roll in a dvd case, and just to make sure i dont mix them up :B): i used a seperate dvd case for each strain. there put away in a cupboard and now its just a waiting game for the next few days

some pics...

post-47642-1294935686_thumb.jpg post-47642-1294935693_thumb.jpg post-47642-1294935704_thumb.jpg post-47642-1294935723_thumb.jpg

^^Sweet Cheese

post-47642-1294935778_thumb.jpg post-47642-1294935785_thumb.jpg

^^Snow Fruit

post-47642-1294935792_thumb.jpg post-47642-1294935809_thumb.jpg

^^Ganesh Spirit

will report back in a couple of days :ninja:

Guest hantshaze

All the best with your grow & diary spirit77.

eveyone seems to have had very good germ rates so shouldn't be long till they break there shells Bro.

Tc,

HantsHaze..........lol

All the best with your grow & diary spirit77.

eveyone seems to have had very good germ rates so shouldn't be long till they break there shells Bro.

Tc,

HantsHaze..........:headpain:

cheers hantshaze, just waiting on the 2 snow fruit now lol

Fingers crossed for you bud atb

cheers njd mate :hippy:

update time... the 2 ganesh spirit and sweet cheese have popped and are now in small rockwool cubes. they were actually ready last night but i just decided to leave them untill today, in the hope there was some movement with the snow fruit but still no joy with them. no worries though, i just put them back in the cupboard and will check again tomorrow sometime.

pics...

post-47642-1295293809_thumb.jpg post-47642-1295293799_thumb.jpg

^^the snow fruits yet to crack

post-47642-1295293771_thumb.jpg post-47642-1295293778_thumb.jpg

^^Ganesh Spirit

post-47642-1295293784_thumb.jpg post-47642-1295293792_thumb.jpg

^^Sweet Cheese

:woot:

the 2 ganesh spirit and sweet cheese are in the propagator in the veg room now. i veg in my loft, under a 250W metal halide and no ventilation. its on 20/4 cycle, and i have the small cubes on a capillary mat in the heated prop, making sure the capillary matting is always wet.

couple of pics...

post-47642-1295294858_thumb.jpg post-47642-1295294868_thumb.jpg

:spliff:

nothing from the snow fruits yet, so if they dont crack by tomorrow then i'm just gonna pop em in some coco and take it from there.

the other few are doing their thing, will update with some pics in a couple of days :eek:

Good to see the ganesh spirit and sweet cheese have cracked and are now in your prop, fingers crossed the snow fruits will crack soon :(