Hazy's first threesome(the missus likes this kind lol)

McHazy

Hi all this is gonna be a few firsts for me here first diary for a start first time witht decent genetics as well

so first of all soz im a bit late in starting i was kind of holding off till i got a new camera coz the old one died a few months ago but with seasonal cash in just past money is tight and i havent got one yet so no pics atm but will get some soon promise

i had to get started tho cause A)i didnae want to leave it too late and B)i just couldnt help myself :B):

So the story so far not that much to tell atm i cracked one of each bean just about a week and a half ago and all three were poking their heads out within a couple of days im only doing three cause im using a gt205 an i reckon even three is gonnae be pushing it for room

Atm they are under a couple of energy savers and looking real healthy they do have a fair bit of stretch just now cause the first light was a shitty flurescent that just wasnt strong enough so after reading about some of the micro grows (cheers blab) i changed and they now seem V happy

I am feeding them with half strength ionics nutes atm and they have just been placed into the large grodan blocks and hopefully all going well plus a visit to my local grow shop for some new corex and some scrog netting they will go under the 400w next week hopefully have some piccys by then as well

so take care all and atb with your grows

also a huge thank you to sweet seeds and withnail for everything great job guys :unsure:

Guest hantshaze

Hello Hazy fella :yep:

Looks like you have everything in place man.

All I can do is wish you well with ya grow and diary Bro.

Take care Hazy :wink:

HantsHaze..........

Nice to know that you're in the contest harry :yinyang:

Hope you enjoy the strains!

Good luck for the contest, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Thanks everyone have been looking forward to getting going with my first proper grow have been reading a lot of diaries and decided to try scrog due to limited hight looking forward to the wild rose the most as have read some very positive comments on that one but i reckon they will all be ace smokes as long as i dont destroy them with some noob mishap :blub: will have some quality smoke for summer hols :unsure:

I probably aint gonnae win the compo but gotta be honest i dont mind i reckon the free seeds are a prize in their own right so i already feel suitably rewarded :unsure:

Hazy out

Oookay time for an update would have been sooner but i been ill lately.

First things first they are now in their new home in the gt205 and i am giving them half strength ionic grow nutes if they start to look hungry i will mix up some stronger but they seem quite happy atm.

The 400w is on 18 and 6 and the temps are about 26c-28c lights on and about 18c-20c lights out i think thats maybe a wee bit low at lights out but again they seem ok for just now.

And finally i managed to get a camera its not a great one (or it could just be i aint v good with it) but i can now get some pics up.

First up is the Wild Rose

post-58549-1295138414_thumb.jpg

And finishing off with the Psicodelicia

post-58549-1295138882_thumb.jpg

Apologies for the :D pics hopefully they will improve lol

Anyways thats about it for the moment time for me to skin up an indulge in some mindless xbox violence :yes:

Hazy :rolleyes:

Hullo all well the babies are starting to kick off now seems every time i look in on them they have grown a wee bit more i love that when they get going they just go mad.

Anyways they are now on the full strength ionic grow at 7ml/litre an they are loving it temps are still pretty stable and i got a wee desk fan going to build up the stems a bit.

Here's some pics

First up is the Psicodelicia this ones the strongest looking and also the largest one

post-58549-1295613147_thumb.jpg

And finally the Wild Rose so far the baby of the group this is the one i am most looking forward to so i hope it can keep up with the others

post-58549-1295613633_thumb.jpg

So thats about it for the moment hope everyones grow go's great and atb

Hazy :blushing:

Thanks ram it is goin a bit daft next to the other 2 like hopefully the scrog net will tame her a bit :)

Atb with your own grow mate hopefully see some pics up soon take care dude.

Hazy :spliff:

Looking good Harry :woot: and I know what you mean when they start going for it, even my mrs said I'm surprised you can't actually hear them growing!