The Perfectly Normal PFNC Approved Sweet Seeds Diary.

Juan Maria

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juan Maria

• Arnold Layne

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Serpent

One last shot of where they all live along with my harem of ladies

In there we have all the sweet seeds plus

2 x Cindy99

5 x Generals Daughter

5 x ESB

4 x Big Bud

post-1673-1295308779_thumb.jpg

Juan :yinyang:

Up The Front!!!

Day 10 of Veg.

All the plants have now been potted up into approx 1L pots with B&Q MPC (no perlite). Growth seems to be good apart for the SF's that seems a bit behind everything.

They have all now been moved out of the Prop cab and into the Veg room and are sat under 600w of HPS.

Temps are 24.5 - 26c and RH is 20-25%.

New veg room kitted out.

post-1673-1295524736_thumb.jpg

Plants in new room.

post-1673-1295524750_thumb.jpg

C'mon, get a wriggle on, I want to see buds, gurt big fat'uns 'n'all, none of them tiddlers some folks call bud!

Pah! Seedlings he brings us!

:yep:

Nice on Juan mate! Do you get impatient with seeds - I do! I got five Nonames to put into compost, but I'm holding back because I get so impatient with seedlings!

Bring it on, then! Lets be watching these saplings grow into trees of buddage....

(waffling shyte ain’t I? Bloody oldtimes and Oxy! I may as well take a mix of speed and Charlie!)

Taxi!

C'mon, get a wriggle on, I want to see buds, gurt big fat'uns 'n'all, none of them tiddlers some folks call bud!

Pah! Seedlings he brings us!

:rofl:

Nice on Juan mate! Do you get impatient with seeds - I do! I got five Nonames to put into compost, but I'm holding back because I get so impatient with seedlings!

Bring it on, then! Lets be watching these saplings grow into trees of buddage....

(waffling shyte ain’t I? Bloody oldtimes and Oxy! I may as well take a mix of speed and Charlie!)

Taxi!

Ey Up Arnie,

Yes I do get impatient with seeds but there's nowt much I can do about that as the flower room is full for another 4-5 weeks. And until I find some blutonium to create a charge of 1.21 gigawatts directly fed in the fucked capacitor I have no hope of finishing my time drobe.. :(

We will start to see some proper growth now they are under the 600w HPS :angry:

Do you know any incantations to make these buggers grow any quicker??

Juan :fart:

Cheers b2t and Serpent.

Yeah all is well in there and they seem to be loving it under the 600w HPS, temps are @ 25.5c and RH 20% today.

They have defo grown in the 24hrs they have been in there and the mutant CC#2 has even started to put out her 1st proper leaves. So I think she will pull thru with no problems. :smoke:

We should start to see some rapid growth now hopefully.. :guitar:

E2A, I think the incantation goes Ohhhhhh Haich Peeee Essssss, Ohhhhhh Haich Peeee Essssss, Ohhhhhh Haich Peeee Essssss (repeat ad infinitum)

:yinyang:

Edited by Juan Maria

Hey they are looking healthy. I'm feeling your pain though as my flower room is never big enough either, I am always planning extensions on it. Good luck with the rest of the comp.

Hey they are looking healthy. I'm feeling your pain though as my flower room is never big enough either, I am always planning extensions on it. Good luck with the rest of the comp.

Cheers GC

Flower rooms are never big enough... :smoke: And there is no more room to expand it. :(

As you can see in my 4th diary (link below) it is rather full apart from the problem child in the corner.. :guitar:

:yinyang:

All looking good in here and coming along very nicely, will be watching your Snow fruit with envy as mine did not make it.

The hps is just what they wanted by the looks of it.

All the best. :rolleyes: